• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Tips for Memorization (Medical Jargon...)

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
I was talking to a colleague of mine this morning and I brought up your question. She said she and her classmates played Med Term Jeopardy. We played Med Term Bingo but Jeopardy would be way better.

And there is a Quizlet for it.

https://quizlet.com/subject/review-medical-terminology-jeopardy/

I liked the post yesterday but only got to really take a look at it today. This is gold. I was particularly touched that you were thinking on this past the computer screen and appreciate your practical help EVER so much! I am excited to have this in my 'bag of tools' for interplay with others in my class.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member

Wow! My cup truly overfloweth. I can't wait to really sift through this site.

I am excited for reasons beyond myself: There is a Sri Lankan food place I go to. The food is AMAZING and it's a crime that it's sold out of a food court kiosk (tho if people miss out cuz of this -their loss!). It's run by a couple, their son and the grandma. The restaurant was the son's idea when he was only 11 and his parent's were having trouble with employment. The son is amazing. He is 15 now and sits poring over medical books/sites while taking breaks between cashing people out at the restaurant. It's thrilling to be able to bring him resources like this as I feel his potential to influence the world could be amazing. Happy Thursday and thanks, truly.