• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs in Law

alixr

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do you think an INTJ would fare i) in law school and ii) as a law practitioner, and why?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
How do you think an INTJ would fare i) in law school and ii) as a law practitioner, and why?

I don't want spoil the mistery to you but this totally depends on the individual, which law school are we talking about and how the working environment later will look like.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I have an INTJ cousin who is a patent attorney. I don't know that he would do as well if he were another type of attorney, so it really depends on the person. He's a full partner in his firm, and he seems to enjoy it but he has to travel a great deal and I think that's wearing him down.