• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to pay for college?

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Hi everyone, I'm trying to help out a friend who isn't a member of these boards...

She'd like to move overseas to study in a college in UK and would really like some ideas on how she'll pay for her fees and board. It'll end up costing about $20,000 per year... Do any of you know what kind of jobs/scholarships/financial assistance she could look out for in the UK? She's currently based in the US and will be studying full time.

I think any ideas would be helpful at this stage! Getting a job seems pretty obvious, but is it easy to enter the job industry in the UK? All of my friends who moved there from Oz seem to end up pulling beers even though they had a great career back home. :-/

Oh, this specific friend is an INFP by the way.. and I apologise for the lack of details, but she wants to retain her sense of privacy. :)