• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tipps&Tricks for Intuitive People to learn better/ faster details?

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
hello!

do you know any methods how intuitive people can learn easier and faster facts and details???
Its simple frustrating to try to concentrate on facts, to read and learn but hardly anything goes in your damn head!

reason

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Fit the facts into a story, a narrative, and a theoretical schema.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
lol we all hate to learn details as N's don't we? no easy way really. i agree with reason's method, attach analogies etc. to new terms, numbers you want to learn and make up a story. makes it more interesting.

ygolo

My termites win

OctaviaCaesar

MBTI Type
INFJ
When I am in a lecture class, I always synthesize all the details one one powerpoint slide into one sentence of my notes, with all the most important information on it. Doing this helps me 1) stay awake in class and 2) learn the material well enough to extrapolate the details later on at exam time.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
mneumonic devices help me. Or if I can find some way to relate to the details that helps. Also if I understand the big picture I can usually remember most details. Still have trouble with names. I'll know who I'm talking about but I can not remember that guy who invaded some country in some year I can remember either 2 but not 3 of those facts. Unfortunately I tend to get taken off points for making up a name in an essay question.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Narrative, explaining things to myself and short term memory cramming.