• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

AP Exam tomorrow.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah don't worry too much. You took the class, just do your best and try to watch your time. I took 2 AP tests and did fine on them, but then ended up having to take intro classes in both subjects based on stuid university requirements and graduated with extra credits lol.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Yeah don't worry too much. You took the class, just do your best and try to watch your time. I took 2 AP tests and did fine on them, but then ended up having to take intro classes in both subjects based on stuid university requirements and graduated with extra credits lol.

This is exactly why it's good to do research before taking the AP exams. I guess it's a bit late in the game for people that are taking them now, but I was in sort of a similar scenario. I took 3 AP classes in high school, but only ended up taking 2 of the exams because I noticed the third would not have transferred anyway.

Edit: Oops! I took 4 classes and 3 exams, not 3 and 2. Fail.

Edit 2: Bigger fail. I already posted this in here a year ago.

Last edited:

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the only ap class I've taken is AP Chem, so I'm really have no reference to help you since the only reason I took that class was out of my own interest, which explains why I passed it.

World seems less problem solving and more memorization of ideas and concepts and events, so I suppose just treat yourself well before the exam so that your memory and ability to associate concepts is functioning properly.

edit: oh well it seems my advice has lost its utility.

Usually my memory is heavily mood dependent, so I treat tests like a game, and make it more of an entertaining exercise than anything else. Maybe you are like this too?

ANYWAYS, good luck.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Good luckkk, I think the AP exams are harder than the normal ones in the US right?? Hope you do well! :thumbup:

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
I feel like I cheated the system. I dropped out of high school early, got my GED (well really my diploma. I scored so high they gave me a diploma from the state instead of a GED), and then went to community and transferred to university. Never took AP exams (never took AP classes), never took SAT or equivalents.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Hey guys! It went well. I think I got at least a 3. My argumentation essay and my multiple choice portion should carry me.
[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION] how do you think you did?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hey guys! It went well. I think I got at least a 3. My argumentation essay and my multiple choice portion should carry me.
[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION] how do you think you did?

I think it was good, but idk. I actually finished everything, so that's good.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Good luck to you, I hope that everything will be fine!

Ah Dierdre, darling, so kind of you to offer such wishes of wellness in such a timely manner too. Welcome to the forum. 🐍