• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So what's everyone's profession here?

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Working as a lab research assistant, and teaching 2nd year biochem/molecular bio lab.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to school for office administration right now. Basically a secretary. *sighs* It's..logical, I suppose. :) Though not what I really want to do. I really want to get back into and finish massage therapy. :yes:

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
comic-book-guy.jpg

^ seriously :nerd:

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Okay, uhm...besides being an almost-full-Time-Psychiatrist and Babysitter for my weird Buddies, Webdesigner, Informatician, Graphic-Designer, Writer, Talent-Scout, Artist and whatever else...
I have my own small Business and an Online-Shop since uhm...almost 1 Year now.
Somewhen I might go back to Informatics or so, not sure. Depends on when I will end up in Italy at my Dad's. o_O

That reminds me...are you all happy about your Jobs?

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
First year university student, studying business management. I have a little part-time data entry job on the side.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been out of school almost as long as I was in, now; and I am currently a software developer (Crystal Reports), technical writer, and technical graphic artist by professon.

None of which seems to be my passion, but the money is okay.

locke

MBTI Type
INFJ
System Adminstrator/DBA/Programmer/Red Mage for a small software company. The people I work with are awesome.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Finance, backend operations, strategic planning. I have no idea what I want to do in the long term.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Student, with no real aim for what to do after college

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Student, with no real aim for what to do after college
I feel you. I still have that struggle sometimes.... Just been BSing my way through. :) Life's a ride.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Attorney.

Please don't hate me. I mean well, and I serve the people (never corporations or insurance companies). :blush:

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Attorney.

Please don't hate me. I mean well, and I serve the people (never corporations or insurance companies). :blush:

It all depends on what type of attorney... ;)