• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wind Turbine Tech:

DsTeP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is anyone her a Wind Turbine Tech and if you are would you recommend it?

Adam

MBTI Type
DEUS
xHyOoc9.jpg

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Is anyone her a Wind Turbine Tech and if you are would you recommend it? "

By "her" are you talking about the bikini babe in your avatar by any chance?
From what I see of her, I surmise she'd be *highly* recommended in short order...:drool:

(OK, so I'm angling for the award for "Most Creative non-sequitur by a Grammar/Spelling Nazi in an non flamewar post"...)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(OK, so I'm angling for the award for "Most Creative trivial non-sequitur by a Grammar/Spelling Nazi in an non flamewar post"...)
With the correction above, you might have a chance.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
With the correction above, you might have a chance.
What else could I snark about given the feminine pronoun? It's sheer serendipity that it made an appearance in juxtaposition to the avatar.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What else could I snark about given the feminine pronoun? It's sheer serendipity that it made an appearance in juxtaposition to the avatar.
Admittedly, you did the best you could with the raw materials provided, but if anything it is more desperate than creative.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I saw a while back a vet invented a turbine that's much safer for wildlife

"Bird-Safe" Wind Turbines May Soon Take Flight

And that's when I started getting a bit excited about them. Unfortunately I don't get much wind in the area I'm at currently, but I like the concept especially along the coasts of wind power.