• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who on this forum has been in a fraternity? What type of fraternity?

BWCB1890

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I am curious to see how MBTI correlates with Greek life participation and the type of frat a person is in.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I was. Lambda Chi Alpha. Epsilon Mu Chapter at the University of Florida. I was EM 1957.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
377211_10151220426765804_240484870_n.jpg

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Laughing all the way into nurses panties.

If he wasn't married with 3 kids.

Christian: I was considering that, but I've got surgery in the morning.

Gina: Oh boy. They must cream their panties when they hear that.

Christian: They do. However, its frequently the truth.

Mole

Permabanned
I would welcome Greek fraternities and sororities if they learnt to read, write and speak Ancient Greek.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP:Frats are the dumbest shit ever, I pull in more women being an independent then most of the guys in charge of frats do

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My ISTP E:835 buddy doesn't go to college (he's in tile) and pulls more women then most of the guys in the Frats do

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Not in a fraternity but I go to UF and drive by this nearly every day.

Hanging out with the people I've met in these typology communities in real life sometimes feels like a co-ed fraternity though.