• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Friend job.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
So I've decided having exhausted most menial avenues for jobs, I have decided to look for something more exotic.

After lots of examination and cross referencing it has been determined that my talent lies in being a friend to others, someone to laugh and hang out with.

Now here is the tricky part: are there any jobs at being a friend to someone where it isn't sexual or at least doesn't become sexual?

yeghor

So I've decided having exhausted most menial avenues for jobs, I have decided to look for something more exotic.

After lots of examination and cross referencing it has been determined that my talent lies in being a friend to others, someone to laugh and hang out with.

Now here is the tricky part: are there any jobs at being a friend to someone where it isn't sexual or at least doesn't become sexual?

Customer service?

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Any job is a friend job, you just gotta get a job in the right place with the right people

yeghor

Tour guide?

W

WhoCares

Hates customer service, wants to chat and be pals professionally. Actually you'd make a great flight attendant. Dont ask me how I know....:whistling:

yeghor

Hates customer service, wants to chat and be pals professionally. Actually you'd make a great flight attendant. Dont ask me how I know....:whistling:

Exactly... the word host came to my mind at first but couldn't make the connection to flight atendant...tgat might work...