• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would you connect with me via Linkdin?

xisnotx

Permabanned
I'm trying to build my Linkdin profile a bit...so if you'd like, we can connect?

Need to take this whole career thing more seriously...lol

First step towards that...

Figured I'd post publicly for the benefit of anyone else who would like to connect with an MBTI focused segment...to see who else would be open to the idea.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Lol I came in to say the same thing.

As as an attempt to be more helpful :

Go look up all your classmates, professors, groups, etc. join as company pages . Usually they post employment ads up there before they do it on sites like monster, etc.

If its work you're looking for. I suggest actually checking the company sites themselves, first. That's te first place they go live after an internal search.