• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type, Major(s), Career(s)

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
Type: INTJ
Job: small business owner and student
Prospective career: Psychologist

Othon

MBTI Type
INTP
Type: ENFP
Major: Natural Geography
Job: Cashier
Prospective career: GIS technician, land surveyor, and at one point a geography teacher

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type: ESFP
Major: nursing
Job: nurse's assistant
prospective career: ICU nurse

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Prospective career: Sole proprietorship. I'm stuck with translation and I happen to like it. For now. :D
Very interesting... what type of business do you intend to have?

Type: ENFJ
Major: Marketing

Job: Advertising/Print Design job, Marketing/PR internship, full-time student, and Import distribution business volunteering.

Prospective career: In the short term work in an ad agency as an account executive, or marketing planner. Then longterm more in either a VP coordinator position or as an entrepreneur small business marketing.

P

Phantonym

Nicole Kidman is going to play you in the movie? :D

Possibly. She pulled off the interpreter role, so being a translator should be a piece of cake. :laugh: However...she has 15 years on me, so I'd best start cracking with my career. But the poor woman probably wouldn't be able to handle all the Botox when I finally will. :whistling:

F

figsfiggyfigs

Type: xNTJ
Major: Computer Software Development
Job: none at the moment. International student.
Prospective career:Computer Programmer. probably in son kind of insurance company..
Hopefully I'll start my own company after a few years! :)

Mr. Beanie

MBTI Type
INFx
Type: INFx
Major: Business and English (Thinking of dropping my English major for one in Architectural Engineering :thinking:)
Current Job: Gigging Musician, Smalltime Luthier, Writer
Prospective Career: Fulltime Musician, CEO (Odd, I know), Fulltime Luthier, Writer.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Type: ENTP
Major: 3D Modeling, Animation, Graphics design
Job: Non-applicable
Prospective career: Modeler, animator, level designer, eventually lead game design =3

I nearly went into robotics or physics, but I realized I'd go insane without a change of pace on a regular basis, and those wouldn't provide the chaos I require ^^

JHBowden

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Type = ENTJ
Degree = B.S. Physics, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2006
Career = will start the path of becoming an Army officer this summer/fall
Life goal = to be the most interesting man alive, like the Dos Equis guy

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP
School: Still searching. I went from pre-med, to whatever classes were available that semester, to transferring elsewhere and go into pre-law.
Job: Lifeguard and waiting to hear from Starbucks...could be a barista as well.
Career: I'd really like to be a lawmaker and work in the Senate. A lawyer's fine too. Plus, I still dream that I could become a doctor, or even an old-school 2D animator, maybe start my own company of it, but I need to focus on one or else I'll go nowhere.

Last edited:

Talisyn

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9-1
INFP
Degree: BSE (Elem Ed) after a major switch from Art & Graphic Design
Wishes for the chance to study English & History much much more
Career: Elementary Teacher (love it but think when I get my 20 years I'll have to do something else! Too many things I want to do in this life!)

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
xNFP
Degree: Gender/Women's Studies major (w/ emphasis in Social Welfare), Queer Studies minor (after switching from a major in Music w/ emphasis in Therapy)
Current job: i haven't finished school yet, so right now I work at a fast food restaurant >.<;;
Career: Social work/community organizing/advocacy, ideally within the LGBT community.

The_World_As_Will

INTP
Degree/Major- Currently Working towards B.A. in Political Science/History, Philosophy Minor
Current Job- Student?
Career- Human Rights Attorney/ Professor of Constitutional Law at some law school

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Type: INTP
Degree: B.S. biology (any day now...)
Job: none currently
Prospective career: male nurse