• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type, Major(s), Career(s)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Type: ENTP
Major: RNMH (nursing non degree) & Business Studies (+stats)
Job: then Registered Nurse now Customer Insight/Market Research/Innovations
Prospective Career: as above...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type: INTP
Major: none, started working when I was 16 as well as some personal projects, fulltime working at 18.
Job: Entrepeneur, running three companies of average size. In terms of capital around 2 million euro total. Positive balance put into growth investments.
Prospective Career: Working until I drop.

Robert165

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Major: none, started working when I was 16 as well as some personal projects, fulltime working at 18.
Job: Entrepeneur, running three companies of average size. In terms of capital around 2 million euro total. Positive balance put into growth investments.
Prospective Career: Working until I drop.
thats interesting
what kind of companies?

_Violence_

Major: International Business (may change to Business-Economics, or Business w/concentration on Finance)
Job: Odd-jobs and part-time martial arts instructor
Prospective Career: Hopefully consultation within any field I deem interesting, e.g. finance, economics, or even other industries. Allows me to put my observational and analytical skills to use and is mentally stimulating.

I did consider going nuts for my CFA as soon as possible after graduation and then immediately considering business school, but I don't think I have the patience or the work ethic to achieve such goals. I'll probably get stuck and never move foreward out of boredom or hatred for the subjects.

Sucks, my friend who is a fucking workaholic is shooting for his CFA simultaneously as graduation with a BA in business, finance concentration from USC. Fucker already has offers from major investmenting firms. Fucker is gonna be a multi-millionaire one day...

My contingency career is becoming a parasite and live off of my rich friends.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
* ENFP
* Have a bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering
* Graduated from college pregnant and have been a stay at home mom with a side of online contractor/money maker - I don't make too much a year but hope to scale it up when my youngest goes to school next year.

carminered

MBTI Type
INFJ
Type: INFJ
Major: Arts - graphic design
Job: Service Desk Manager
Prospective career: as long as I can work with people

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Major (undergrad) - Zoology
Major (graduate) - Genetics
Job: Application Development:)yay:) and Project Management :)doh::cry:)
Prospective career: Mythbuster, Professional golfer, Novelist (oh, who am I kidding... what I do now, without the awful management part -- if I'm lucky)

sculpting

ENFP: Biochemistry (undergrad), Biophysics (graduate)
Job: Scientist, then Technical Training, now Scientific Market Manager
Log term Job plans: Strategic Marketing and Product Development the next 5-10 years, Operations management one day (COO)

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP: Still in high school, but plan to major in Aerospace Engineering, and double in Musical compostion if I can get away with it (depends on what school I go to and If they'll let me.)
Current jobs: Private tutor

Plan to get a graduate degree in somthing even more specialized, and a phd in Astrophysics or Mad Science or Horribleness...

Future Jobs: Rocket Scientist, Professor

Other Jobs that would be awesome: Mad Scientist, Mathemagician, Space Cowboy, Ruler of an obscure country

Funny thing, as a kid I used to tell myself I wouldn't be a rocket scientist because I didn't think I was smart enough...

chasingAJ

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
FIVE
Type: INTJ
Major: Sociology (the 6th major)
I should have an AA in Business but that's a long story, I also had an A+ cert back in the day and a travel agent license. I get bored with things. :doh:

Job: It's complicated!?

Currently, a student. I will have my BS in Sociology in May. I was invited into the 5 year PhD program by the department head, so I start my MA in August. This past year, I did some slave labor market research (I have an unhealthy relationship with social statistics), started writing for the school paper (the editor asked me to intern for actual pay but I don't like rules, so I just "freelance" with the emphasis being on the free part), organized the parent teacher group at my kid's school and did some community activism. This coming year... I'm starting a non-profit in my cousin's name (the one that was murdered), training to be a CASA and writing for publication (power of positive thinking!) in some peer-reviewed something about something (time I get my feet wet).

Prospective career: Sociologist, Statistician, Market Researcher, Professor, Non-Profit Director, Lobbyist, Author, Commentator or anything else that will pay me to point out all the flaws in the world. :cheese: Whether I want to solve them depends on my mood but that's a possibility too. Though, more public policy or community organizer than social worker.

Ethanescence

MBTI Type
INFP
Type: INFP
Major: Arts/Law
Job: Retail sales assistant
Prospective career: Screenwriter/writer, lawyer/legal profession (mediator, etc).

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Major(currently a 1st yr): Music, with bits of english, french and psychology.
Career: Bum/student
Prospective career: No idea. Possibly lecturing, music psychology, 2nd level teaching (though the thought of it makes me die a little inside), composer of film scores (highly unlikely) or game scores, concert pianist (even less likely - my hands are stupidly small), orchestral flute player (miniscule chance of happening), writer, music journalist, photographer, professional beggar(Why Professional Beggars Earn More Money Than You! - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com), Lotto winner who reads all day :tongue:.....

I really just don't know right now.

BlueFlame

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Type: ENFJ
Majors: UG: Psychology and Philosophy. G: Psychology
Job: Oil and Gas
Prospective Career: Nurse Practitioner, either Perinatal or Neonatal

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENTP: Still in high school, but plan to major in Aerospace Engineering, and double in Musical compostion if I can get away with it (depends on what school I go to and If they'll let me.)
Current jobs: Private tutor

Plan to get a graduate degree in somthing even more specialized, and a phd in Astrophysics or Mad Science or Horribleness...

Future Jobs: Rocket Scientist, Professor

Other Jobs that would be awesome: Mad Scientist, Mathemagician, Space Cowboy, Ruler of an obscure country

Funny thing, as a kid I used to tell myself I wouldn't be a rocket scientist because I didn't think I was smart enough...

Math in high school != math in college. In college, it's variable soup.

Anyhow, HUZZAH for another scientist.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Majors: Undergrad: Anthropology, Spanish/German, minor Linguistics Graduate: About to be a Spanish M.A., methinks.
Job: None really. I intern at the local Saturday German School.
Prospective Career: Cultural anthropologist, professor, researcher, writer, photographer, filmmaker...I just need something highly interdisciplinary, something that connects all of these interests.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Major: Computer Information Systems (in progress)
Current job: Freelance Eng-Spa-Eng translator
Prospective career: idfk yet, probably systems management, accounting, or economics. Or I might start a business.

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
type: infp
major: speech therapy
current job: burger king, ooh yeah!
prospective career: wandering monk

Loxias

MBTI Type
INxj
Enneagram
4w5
type : INxx (INTJ most likely)
major : fine arts, studio practice is photography (architecture for 2 years before, stopped because I was shit at drawing and making models)
current job : just student looking for job at the moment.
prospective carreer : cinematography, art/fashion photography, writing, teaching.