• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Take some surveys to help with business development class?

Standuble

I did both surveys. I did like the simplicity of them both, only took a few minutes out of my time. However I was more or less indifferent to the topic of both surveys (which was alleviated by the short nature of the surveys.) The only criticism I could find was with survey two which decided to work on the idea that I would favour a film primarily on the industry that created it rather than the premises or ideas in the film. I like Hollywood and Indie films if it looks good and potentially interesting then I will consider watching it.

ygolo

My termites win
The surveys are short.

The first survey only two questions.

The second only 7.

ygolo

My termites win
I did both surveys. I did like the simplicity of them both, only took a few minutes out of my time. However I was more or less indifferent to the topic of both surveys (which was alleviated by the short nature of the surveys.) The only criticism I could find was with survey two which decided to work on the idea that I would favour a film primarily on the industry that created it rather than the premises or ideas in the film. I like Hollywood and Indie films if it looks good and potentially interesting then I will consider watching it.

You don't like the medical industry?

What if it was a non-profit?

Qre:us

I did the first survey. Couldn't understand your second question, as the objective was not clear at all (so I couldn't answer if/how I would invest myself in this venture). I left my feedback in the survey.

A few things about developing good survey (questions):
- clear, specific questions, that are free of false assumptions/avoid creating false dichotomy (are you measuring what you're aiming to measure? Validity; is your objective clear? Is that captured in the questions? Relevance; Your first survey wasn't)
- answer key must be comprehensive yet clear and concise
- be objective, no loaded questions
- simple language (your survey was great in this regard)

ygolo

My termites win
I did the first survey. Couldn't understand your second question, as the objective was not clear at all (so I couldn't answer if/how I would invest myself in this venture). I left my feedback in the survey.

A few things about developing good survey (questions):
- clear, specific questions, that are free of false assumptions/avoid creating false dichotomy (are you measuring what you're aiming to measure? Validity; is your objective clear? Is that captured in the questions? Relevance; Your first survey wasn't)
- answer key must be comprehensive yet clear and concise
- be objective, no loaded questions
- simple language (your survey was great in this regard)

I suppose, I was looking for responses for people knowing only that there was an organization doing computational medicine. There were no specifics beyond that.

What about the second survey?

ygolo

My termites win
[MENTION=14363]Standuble[/MENTION]
I misread initially. So am I to take it that it makes no difference to you then whether a film is independent or not?

Standuble

[MENTION=14363]Standuble[/MENTION]
I misread initially. So am I to take it that it makes no difference to you then whether a film is independent or not?

No. It makes no sense for me to dismiss a movie purely because of its origins. I would be letting prejudices screw me over. Terminator, Donnie Darko and several of the Star Wars films are indie films and they have all shaped my life in various ways.