• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Goals are for losers

Mole

Permabanned
At least moles aren't dead.

In the unconscious there are no negatives. So when you present us with an image of a dead mole, we can only suspect this is your unconscious wish.

This is an unfortunate wish for you as it puts you squarely in the camp of the Weasels and the Stoats, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In the unconscious there are no negatives. So when you present us with an image of a dead mole, we can only suspect this is your unconscious wish.

This is an unfortunate wish for you as it puts you squarely in the camp of the Weasels and the Stoats, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
So you are claiming immortality for moles?

Mole

Permabanned
So you are claiming immortality for moles?

Of course we tell stories of the Great Mole who is there at our birth, who walks beside us in the Wild Wood, and stands beside us as we go after the Weasels and the Stoats, and who gathers us into His arms when we come to the end.

Some say the Great Mole is immortal; some say the Great Mole created the River Bank, the fields beyond right to the Wild Wood, but this is just hearsay.

Some say they can hear the Great Mole in the wind in the willows, but can never quite remember what he said, but are left wistful and awestruck.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Did I present the image of a dead mole?

Mole

Permabanned
Did I present the image of a dead mole?

You said moles aren't dead. So the image that enters the mind is a dead mole. It's like saying don't think of an elephant, and the image that enters the mind is of an elephant.

The principle is that there are no negatives in the unconscious.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
You said moles aren't dead. So the image that enters the mind is a dead mole. It's like saying don't think of an elephant, and the image that enters the mind is of an elephant.

The principle is that there are no negatives in the unconscious.

It's not the image that entered my mind.

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
Really?

OK, so going to the club/bar with friends/the gf is shitty?

Going to the mall to buy clothes? Going to the supermarket to buy food?

Life is about making goals. I think some people merely make comments to sound edgy and cool.

xisnotx

Permabanned
And yet, and yet, and yet...

It's those people's goals, and the accompanying failure, that has made all everything possible...

So, why they may exist in a state of continuous failure, they do so willingly and, usually, for everyone else's benefit...