• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Baccalaureates, Commencements and other such things

ygolo

My termites win

ygolo

My termites win
Seriously, I thought a lot of people would be graduating this summer.

If you went to a big school, I would not be surprised if commencement was not on YouTube.

Here is part of Purdue's, and another.

The person I know that graduated from there rarely visits this site, now.

Here is part 1 of Michael Bloomberg's speech at U. Penn, and part 2.

Here is part of Virginia Tech's. I found this one more enlightening than the Ivy League ones, but I'm biased.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Couldn't find my English department graduation from May 2004. Might have been still too much the dark ages. ;) Fred Chappell (poet Laureate of NC for awhile and now-retired prof from my university) spoke about how we were going to read all the books we'd said we'd read in college (but how nobody was actually going to do that). My fellow English major friend was pretty convinced that he was totally drunk at the time.