• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Women+Cleavage+Work= disaster?

rav3n

The shirt vs. the sight of skin is what truly evokes the emotion. If the bust is that voluble, of course its going to take notice. But its until one sees the skin of such a bust, AA or GG size that the carnal lusts are evoked.
So, a little skin from an A cup will induce more primal sexual frenzy for the average man than clearly outlined double Gs? What about a braless set of double Gs under a skin tight turtleneck?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, a little skin from an A cup will induce more primal sexual frenzy for the average man than clearly outlined double Gs? What about a braless set of double Gs under a skin tight turtleneck?

It does, but the potency of the urge is diluted.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree with Thursday. Of course, what excites is different between different people. Consider lingerie, for instance, and how it can be much more provocative than nudity . Anyway.. please continue with jokes and eventual derailment.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5q3q.jpg

What happens when it's the HR person who does it? Is it a trick?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
There is but ONE universal truth, and that is that everyone loves boobs.

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
I have a feeling this thread may explode.

Did any else get weirded out by the pregnancy comment? That made no sense to me. Why would it be proper for a pregnant woman to show off her engorged tits if it's inappropriate for other women to do so? That's just strange.

I have rather large assets and it is sometimes hard to keep them hidden. Normally, I don't give a shit. However, I work for a male lawyer, so I would feel very self conscious parading into the office with a low cut top. Low cut, for me, can seriously lead to spillage. Sure, I'd love to wear whatever I want, but the reality is it's awkward. I'd rather just wear high-necked tops than endure that.

So I'd say, depends on the work place. If I worked with just a bunch of people my age, I wouldn't be too concerned.

And I can't really blame men for looking, I have a really hard time not glancing at women's cleavage too, because it is so THERE and so near their faces. I have to make myself focus on their eyes. :unsure: I don't really care if men/women look at mine, but if its my old man boss, it's just awkward.

I hate that ABC article. It starts out by telling well-endowed women to wear minimizer bras and their flatter sisters to wear padded ones, and then follows up by saying that there's no such thing as too big or too small. :irked:

I also don't get why the same rules don't apply to pregnant and old women. That makes no sense at all. It's like the author thinks they're the only ones who can appear sexual without also being sexually available at the same time.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wasn't showing any skin but I believe I got the job I have now because of something like this. My boss asked me if I was cold during the interview because I must've had nipple action going on due to the air conditioning blowing in the place. I didn't even realize this until he asked. Embarrassing. I always wear padded bras now.

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
I wasn't showing any skin but I believe I got the job I have now because of something like this. My boss asked me if I was cold during the interview because I must've had nipple action going on due to the air conditioning blowing in the place. I didn't even realize this until he asked. Embarrassing. I always wear padded bras now.

Nipple action is hard to hide. There are magical petal inserts and stickers that work wonders. :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nipple action is hard to hide. There are magical petal inserts and stickers that work wonders. :)

I know, I love those!!!! Then I don't have to wear a bra at all (I hate bras).:thumbup:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Kinda creepy that your boss would ask that based upon observance of "nipple action".

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I like to think that he was concerned about my comfort.
Maybe so, however you're convinced that such a thing happening possibly influenced his decision to hire you. Could have been subconscious. Your discomfort, his gain :p