• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

scams

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm trolling craigslist (no not that kind of trolling) looking for potential jobs the problem is almost got scammed luckily i caught it before i did anything stupid ie. send my credit report to them. I don't know 100% if its a scam or not but the posting disappeared and they wouldn't tell me where they were located. just kept insisting i needed to send a credit report and i finally was like forget you. So any tips on avoiding scammers when looking for a job this is the thread for it.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Send no phone numbers or addresses (or references), if they don’t have their company name posted, consider it a scam, if they have a company they could still be a scam (make them respond back to your email with a local number you can check back through the internet or phone books). If you are replying to a yahoo or hotmail email, it’s a scam. Most hiring agencies are only looking to fluff their books with your information; it’s a waste of your time. If there is any type of out lay of money before you are dealing with a live person and filling out a W-4, good chance it’s a scam. If it looks at all suspicious, flag them (with the spirit of the Cowsills).

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Don't use Craigslist, use Indeed.com instead