• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SCREWED

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why don't you pick up a career that is more hands-on or active? Maybe focusing on school work bores the fuck out of you and you're better equipped to work in a face-paced environment where you multi-task.

Also, you can improve your own attention span by stop watching television, stop being on the Internet so much and playing video games. Put yourself in an environment where you only do things, talk to people, and if you must have distraction from real life, your only option is to do schoolwork or read books or do something creative like paint or write.

Zhuli Lily Askar

Why don't you pick up a career that is more hands-on or active? Maybe focusing on school work bores the fuck out of you and you're better equipped to work in a face-paced environment where you multi-task.

Also, you can improve your own attention span by stop watching television, stop being on the Internet so much and playing video games. Put yourself in an environment where you only do things, talk to people, and if you must have distraction from real life, your only option is to do schoolwork or read books or do something creative like paint or write.

That's the problem isn't it? I don't have those options right now. I'm doomed. I love writing school work. I'm just scared that I won't make every once of it useful and that I won't do good and that I'll regret it. Complicated.