• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Do I Appear More Confident and Still Be Honest About Myself?

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here is your epic t-shirt. Wear it with pride!

i-like-my-own-statuses-because-i-am-awesome.jpg

Ha ha ha!
But all joking aside. I can see your situation since I am sort of in the same boat job wise, but different personality structure. To appear confident for you it seems, I am no expert, but you need to trust your instincts about yourself and stop asking for advice from others to get reassurance. That's about it and well...I'd be a hypocrite to give you any other advice on confidence...^^;

Edit: I'm not saying it's not cool to ask for help. We need help sometimes, but if you're the type of person that is constantly needing feedback and advice from others, then that is when it's not good.

Last edited: