• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Good information on productivity?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's still awhile before I'll be able to move, have a job and start living on my own, so I've decided the best use of my time outside of job searching would be to do a little research into productivity systems. does anyone know any good books or resources on productivity and/or getting things down efficiently?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
One of my favorite websites is www.Lifehacker.com. Always updates for mind hacks, good software, good tactics for organizing yourself if you find that's what you need. Ultimately, you should experiment and find what works for you. Avoid falling in to the NFP inferior/tertiary Te trap of mindlessly following these organizational "systems" as though they're a panacea to productivity woes just by going through the motions. I notice this is a trend.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One of my favorite websites is www.Lifehacker.com. Always updates for mind hacks, good software, good tactics for organizing yourself if you find that's what you need. Ultimately, you should experiment and find what works for you. Avoid falling in to the NFP inferior/tertiary Te trap of mindlessly following these organizational "systems" as though they're a panacea to productivity woes just by going through the motions. I notice this is a trend.

thankyou :)

wolfy

awsm
The Goal by Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt is a good book on systems. Personal productivity, Getting Things Done.

Sites, like Jock said Lifehacker is great.