• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Requirements question.

Jack427

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, what kind of requirements do I need for a genetics major? I'm not sure if I want this to be my major yet, but I am considering it. What are the requirements? Especially the math requirements. I doubt I will pick this major, as I have many interests in the humanities and other areas, but I am willing to consider this. EDIT: Nevermind. I probably won't pick this major. I realized my reasons for considering it were...silly. Feel free to delete/lock this thread mods. I apologize for wasting your time.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
eff requirements... I majored in german and english literature studies in school and then did my master in mechanical engineering..

the only requirement you need for everything is willpower and a genuine intrest in the matter of study

sculpting

hello happy astronaut INTJ!

Genetics is easy. You would likely take 1-2 semesters of calculus and statistics. It perhaps may sound hard from where you stand now (I dunno) but I am a moron and I passed lots more math than that, so you would be fine.

Jack427

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you passed calculus, you are not a moron.
hello happy astronaut INTJ!

Genetics is easy. You would likely take 1-2 semesters of calculus and statistics. It perhaps may sound hard from where you stand now (I dunno) but I am a moron and I passed lots more math than that, so you would be fine.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am a moron

FYI, Oro is not even close to being a moron. She'll figure out what I'm getting at even before I'm finished talking, on topics where I'm used to most people not understanding even with elaborate explanations.

giegs

MBTI Type
INTP
Most universities will post the requirements for any given major or will at least make them available to you if you ask. Do that.