• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your dream job....

DaniaWania

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would be a part timer....

Part time college professor/tutor
Part time hairstylist/makeup artist
Part time scholar
Part time artist/writer
Part time home renovator/interior designer

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What would your dream job(s) be if you could do anything thing your heart desired?

You wouldn't have to worry about school, training, or connections, etc. :)

Teaching stuff at a semi-advanced level. Don't really care what it is. I just want to learn, teach, excite, inspire. Then do it all over again the next day.

iNtrovert

MBTI Type
Ni
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Starting a string of non-profit organizations that consist of programs geared towards solving various problems within communities.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmmm. I've never really thought about it. Being an editor for science-fiction/fantasy novels sounds like it would be fun. Oooh! Or maybe a translator! I'd have to learn quite a bit more Japanese for that one, though...

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Archery instructor!
Astronaut!
Dinosaur breeder!
The person who gets to feed baby tigers and sloths!
The guy that hands out the checks at the publisher's clearing house thing!
Water boy for the Steelers AND the Texans!
Overlord and Dictator!

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Lock keeper.

I was going to say "wallet inspector":D

Seriosuly just to hit upon a cool scam...or any way to earn good money without working hard..."beat the system" and spend my whole time drinking champagne on beaches or in strip clubs...sounds clichéd but honestly that would be my dream job.

Maybe "corrupt politician" would be a good one.:D

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
This thread suddenly reminded me of this...

XrZpm.gif

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would want to get rid of all of my stuff and just wander around the world writing books and articles and helping in third world countries with their medical/health care situations.

S

Society

Elon Musk's job:

elon_musk_falcon.jpg

showposter.jpg

xisnotx

Permabanned
Recently, I dreamed I was the dean/headmaster of a sort of "in between high school and college" institution.
Everyone wore a uniform...probably because I went to schools which required uniforms.

Don't know if I really want that...but my dream self seemed happy..