• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your dream job....

Lark

I'm watching Oz The Great and Powerful, this is like the story of my life, although I've not been made God Emperor of an alternative reality yet.

wolfy

awsm
I have no dream job. Or my dream job is no job. I have dream hobbies and projects but no dream job.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Linguist/professor. Maybe one day...

W

WhoCares

Freelance artist. And actually within the next 6 months thats exactly what I will be.

S

Society

I'm watching Oz The Great and Powerful, this is like the story of my life, although I've not been made God Emperor of an alternative reality yet.

the story of your life is getting FJed by a blond white witch?

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Hmmmm... Ne doms, maybe we should find careers where we can do many things. You know, having multiple jobs, or perhaps just one with a lot of variety, maybe even just one with short hours, so we can fit other things into our schedule. It's hard to fit everything we like into one job.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Anything that gives me a large amount of control over a large amount of people.

burns.gif

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
professional procrastinator.

So if anyone is hiring. I am the best at what I plan to do but don't.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
What would your dream job(s) be if you could do anything thing your heart desired?

You wouldn't have to worry about school, training, or connections, etc. :)

MLB relief pitcher. Not a closer, the 8th inning set up guy. After that, bullpen coach.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I still have no idea what my dream job would be and I'm quite adult already. :D
I wanted to be a teacher as a child, or a journalist. But currenlty I'm in totally different career. I know that I would like to try teaching one day but I'm not sure if it is actually my dream job.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
No such thing as a dream job. My dream is to not worry about money and pursuing my interests.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Trading ahead of political events.

To a much greater extent than in the past, the market is influenced by politics, and to get ahead of the curve, it helps to have a broker who can see political developments in a way that most people in finance can't.

boondocked

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've got it and I love it.

I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night just to be happy that this gig found me. I have to actively work on not being a workaholic (and I'm an egregious P). I'm satisfied analytically and creatively and the road to growth is straight without being narrow.

I don't know. It's out there, it's possible, there are probably many fulfilling possibilities. I found my place as a brand strategist and market analyst. Probably could have been equally happy in a few other fields, but I'm in love with this one.

Still...it would be fun to be a linguist :D