• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do You Act Really different in School?

N

NPcomplete

In secondary school, I was awkward, usually shy (with some bursts of craziness) and quite disciplined.

In undergrad, as I moved up the years, I became slightly more relaxed, still stayed somewhat introverted but I would open up more to people (probably because I met more similar people).

Now, in grad school, I am more disciplined (started and finished some assignments way before the deadline - this has, so far, been completely unheard of for me. Then again there's the for-how-long-will-this-last question..) and have spoken to at least one new person every day. I also stay more focused in class.

It seems I am getting better with time. Hmm..

T

ThatGirl

I act the same at school as I do at work, or when I am generally in getting shit done mode.

Actually that is my norm, I would say I act different outside of school.

Winter

MBTI Type
GIRL
Enneagram
ABCD
I tend to be more bitchy and argumentative at school.
Other than that, not really.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I don't talk in class. Well, except the cute girl that sit next to me and she is gone now. Long gone.

You chased her out, didn't you... :dont:

I'm different in school, I'm very quiet, and in my own little world, in fact, I"m like that everywhere that does not require a good amount of socializing.
However, when I do get an opportunity to talk, I'm very commanding with my tone(since I'm serious), hence the domineering description people have given me in school.

I've had students come up to me and ask me why I don't socialize more often, why I don't talk, etc etc. *flicks anti-social halo*

With my friends/best friends I'm a completely different person, even my tone changes :devil:

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
Sure, in both high-school and college, I'm cold, serious, creepily quiet, and aloof, except around friends. I actually got phone calls home, asking if I was okay, because it was December and I hadn't said a word in class except when directly called on that year.