• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type C Study Group

T

ThatGirl

One of the reasons I visit this forum is because it is full of successful or smart people. Well, at least more than my desert village consists of.

So why not benefit from all the knowledge you people have to offer.

I am currently looking for a math tutor (who I may be willing to pay), if they can teach me the content of my course over the next six weeks. Time being the main factor in this deal. I need someone who can teach a LOT of material...quickly. Also, if anyone knows how (AND I KNOW YOU DO!) I need someone to teach me how to make a video production. Like for a presentation half power point/ media, half spoken.

I think this thread can be useful for seasoned students to share their knowledge with the little newbs like myself. And most importantly, everyone is doing it.

Others post your needs or talents here. People who can meet my needs, please PM me or hit me up via chat.

That is all.