• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone go to UC Davis?

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And if so, were you taught by Mark Reiff?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If y'all go to Davis, you live near me. :)

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tell us about Mark Reiff. I'm interested. I think I'll go check Rate My Professors - Find and rate your professor, campus and more - RateMyProfessors.com and find out more about him. :cheese:

He was my second semester jurisprudence lecturer.

Mark Reiff - University of California Davis - RateMyProfessors.com

Personally I think some of those raters are talking shit. The ones who say he's helpful are speaking the truth are right, he is one of the most helpful lecturers I've encountered. As for "easiness" how can you rate a lecturer on that? The course I did was easy though - political philosophy isn't hard at all. And he doesn't "expect a lot" from his students, you just need to read the material. Actually I haven't been reading the material because I feel like I grasp the concepts without it. I tend to read the stuff that is on recommended reading but not the primary reading, because when I read the primary reading I never draw anything new from it.

KiwiBurst

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
My friend goes there but she is majoring in pre-med. My dad went there also.