• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any writers use this program?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
nah i like write room, because all it is a black screen nothing to look at.

KDude

i've seen this prog, but i got rid of my mac. think there's a pc equivalent too.

i remember being more serious about writing way back when i had just had "write.exe" back on windows 3.1. that or like the dude above says. pen and paper.

Mole

Permabanned
What kind of appalling words wrote you?

Don' blame me mate, blame the words. Those little bastards - look, they are creeping across the page, making me look like an appalling fool. If I had my way, I would shoot every last one of them. There is no end to them - look, they just keep on going - taking no notice of you or me.

But of course I was hooked at an early age - for when they taught me to read an write, they never told me I wouldn't be able to stop.

My only hope lies in the noosphere where I hope to replace my addiction to words with the spoken word and video.

And this is where you come in mate, if you keep on pointing out what an appalling job the words are doing, perhaps I will find the courage to give up words forever.

And it will be all due to you, dear SolitaryWalker.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I also like it, because its sort of like writing on a type writer, except not. The fact is type writer's are awesome because my hand cramps up when i do long hand and computer distract me with facebook and, I don't own a typewriter but this way I can write without my hand cramping and not being distracted.