• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how to make quick money

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
so heres the thing. i am pretty much a master at anything i put my mind to, so i want to find a fast way to make money so i can master it. now the problem is i have no clue what that would be

Either it be on the internet or in real life, whats a fast and effective way for a 17 year old to make money?

edit: i meant Quick OK!!!

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
hhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha....ahaaaahahahahaha...ha...ahhhh,ha.....hhhhhhhha

no that wont work im 17 and i dont know what this world is made of\

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
In my personal experience and observation of others, looking for quick money usually gets you scammed.

If you're looking for ways to make money, especially at 17, be prepared to work hard and invest a lot of time in something. If you want to build wealth, learn to master something and/or become educated. Then, work hard, and accumulate wealth over a length of time.

Quick money either disappears or doesn't exist.

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
In my personal experience and observation of others, looking for quick money usually gets you scammed.

If you're looking for ways to make money, especially at 17, be prepared to work hard. If you want to build wealth, learn to master something and/or be educated. Then, work hard, and accumulate wealth over a length of time.

Quick money either disappears or doesn't exist.

ill guess ill have to find some way to merchant things before i go to business school

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Here's ways people made lots money that I know of:

- Wrote Twilight
- Invented Computers
- Stole from banks
- Sold a Ferrari
- Won the lottery
- Played the stock market
- Found a bag of money
- Worked as an open-heart surgeon
- Edit: Sold drugs (Thanks Disregard!)

I think the fastest of all of those ways was the person who found a bag of money. That's pretty much instant money. Hope this helps.

P

Phantonym

Start a cult and make people give all their possessions to you when they join.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so heres the thing. i am pretty much a master at anything i put my mind to, so i want to find a fast way to make money so i can master it. now the problem is i have no clue what that would be

Either it be on the internet or in real life, whats a fast and effective way for a 17 year old to make money?

edit: i meant Quick OK!!!

Well, if you're talking about a lot of it, the best I can suggest would be to forget about it. The path to making a lot money takes time unless you are very lucky. At your age, I would get a job (any job) as a start.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heard of the man who traded one red paper clip and ended up with house? The idea tha man came up with was that one can trade something to something else with a slightly bigger value and that could be traded with something of a slightly better value. Keep on going and the range of value from the initial object should be quite long to the end result. Then you can sell it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Lower your standards and discover the amount of wealth a student has when he has a sixpack of sausages and beer only in his whole fridge :D

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The quickest way to make alot of money is to start with alot of money. Once you have a billion dollars in the bank, you will find that many exciting options open up.

The second quickest way is to get really lucky. Start playing the lottery.

The third quickest way is to steal someone else's hard-earned money. Yeah, let's not do this one, okay?

The difficulty in making money is that to have any sort of scope (or size) to your plan, you need resources. Which means convincing others to give you those resources, or slowly earning them yourself. Suddenly, we aren't talking about quick money anymore.

I also recommend a double major: marketing, and whatever else it is you want to study. Marketing is usually the difference between "slightly successful" and "national phenomenon".

And yes, this is far too serious a reply than the subject warranted. It's an interesting topic to me, so BLAH.

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
And yes, this is far too serious a reply than the subject warranted. It's an interesting topic to me, so BLAH.

no its actually not. im in the middle of deciding what i want to do with my life and i know i want to do business/marketing. Do you have any good websites or any info that could get me on the right track? ie: school courses-highschool/college. or anything of a sort?

Munchies

MBTI Type
XNXP
Enneagram
OMG
Instinctual Variant
sx
Heard of the man who traded one red paper clip and ended up with house? The idea tha man came up with was that one can trade something to something else with a slightly bigger value and that could be traded with something of a slightly better value. Keep on going and the range of value from the initial object should be quite long to the end result. Then you can sell it.

i was actually thinking of studying the stock market on gems in canada and then buying gems from other countries for cheap or in bulk and then selling them back in canada.

KDude

i've come to the conclusion that ENTP's could make good supervillains. if you like marketing, and getting rich quick, go for the good ole pyramid scheme. i say tap into the "miracle dieting solution" market. lots of people susceptible to it.