• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need advice; can INTPs be succesful Accountants?

equanimity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5W4
Hi there, I'm currently in high school and am in a dilemma about what I'm going to be majoring in Uni.

I really do like Psychology but dismissed the idea after my family's disapproval (Thanks to manipulation etc.) ...

We don't always get to do what we're really passionate about ... I mean we don't always start out with an opportunity to do a job that we're passionate in. But I want to make that opportunity but to get that I'd have to be independent enough to make my own living... at the point where I don't have to account to anyone what I'm doing etc....
I won't have to hear shit about my "unfeminine" thinking (Yes I'm an INTP girl.) ,or how I should be a social butterfly etc.

and yes, not even telling me what religion i shoud be in! or telling me "how dumb I am for being Agnostic".
So yeah I want to be free from all of these, and have some dignity for shit's sake.

Sorry for the rant, I'm basically in a very nasty situation with relatives breathing down my neck to make a career decision ASAP.

My aunt has been shoving the idea of being an accountant down my head for as long as two years. I mean sure I did accounting for a year but that's different... What's taught in high school and what's taught in Uni are different right?

I went to do research on forums and the web of course, but so far I have been getting alot of negative feedback about the whole
INTP + Accounting = flinging yourself down a hellhole of doom.

So I did look up on alternatives like the typical INTP job - computer programmer... and am still looking up on that too.

I wanna keep my options open...

__
So I was wondering if any INTPs here are accountants (or once was..) and how was the experience like?

So my questions are,
1) Any INTP that majored in accounting ,how was the experience like?
(Did you find yourself barely managing to pass a class etc.. ?)

2) What other MBTI types would you say were most common in your college classes or work place?

3) I heard that the actual work is a lot different than what you learn?
(Like... is it hardcore repetitive work?)

4) Do you use much of your functions (primary and secondary; Ti, Ne) as an accountant?

5) Why do you enjoy accounting?

It's good to hear from other types too about what you think of an INTP as an accountant.

Thanks a lot :D .. I really need help here ... in about 6 months I'm going to be making this one big life decision and I don't wanna screw things up starting from the very beginning....

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Not quite and INTP - my bet freind is an INTJ married to an ENFP.... I'm not an accountant but I do work with numbers.

Both doing VERY well, like seriously well. I'm an ENTP and I do a rather detailed driven job.

What I would say is you have to knuckle down and learn the nuts and bolts and get disciplined, but once you are beyond the basics your Nness would pay you huge dividends.

Creating models would be perfect for INTP, financial models etc, forcasting etc....

I'd say the acocuntants I know, and at one point I lived with 4, were domiantly SJ... just like the population. Lots of I types.

I really think its one of the professions that represent all types. I know some accountants that went on to consultancies who were ENTPs.... personally it woul drive me crazy but I can do analytics just better at conceptual thinking/enjoy it more

Yes their work is hard core repetiative... month end year end cylcles stuff, chasing other people to do things they don't want to do etc.

They get paid really well.... (but they are career driven)

Sorry hopefully this is helpful and not just bloing wind at you. t's a good profession and you would always have work, all professions have cycles and mundane parts

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
accounting? seriously? i hate accounting. first of all, when i think of all the accountants i know, i think of a higher leveled secretary. WHY would you waste your time in college for that? they dont even get paid that well. ESPECIALLY for how much work they do. its shit. do something else. ive done basic accounting while i was an admin. assistant and its just not something you go to college for. you can work your way up to it if you know what youre doing and have the experience

the ones i know who are accountants are SJ as well

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I do accounting now in conjunction with my network administration responsibilities.

It is boring, repetitive, you don't use any of your preferred methods of thinking, and I don't enjoy it at all aside from the fact that it's really easy so you don't have to worry about performance at all.

In terms of what you should do for a career, try not to look at what OTHER INTPs do as much as what you want to do. Something you'll be excited about doing. I know that sounds dumb but it's really the best advice I can give you.

Memphis

I do accounting now in conjunction with my network administration responsibilities.

It is boring, repetitive, you don't use any of your preferred methods of thinking, and I don't enjoy it at all aside from the fact that it's really easy so you don't have to worry about performance at all.

In terms of what you should do for a career, try not to look at what OTHER INTPs do as much as what you want to do. Something you'll be excited about doing. I know that sounds dumb but it's really the best advice I can give you.

I was just about to say, fuck everybody else, find your passion and go baby go! Most of us don't even know what that is, so if you have an idea, then it would be a waste not to try it out. (you will be posting in the Regrets thread in about a year or so..) Seriously though, you owe it to yourself to follow your dreams.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
dreams sheams. be reasonable. whos putting her into college? her parents. her parents wont want to pay for her to go study something they think is a waste of time.

either get some cojones and convince your parents that you want to study psychology or youre just going to have to do something that rolls in a lot of money and is something you like as well

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Yeah..."follow your dreams" might be a bit too happy/fuzzy for me, it's as easy as doing something that interests you and you can find personally fulfilling.

If your parents won't finance it, just get student loans/scholarships. They'll most likely get over it if they see you're happy and doing well. If not, fuck 'em. You don't have to like your parents.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
what if her country doesnt have such things? you americans have it so easy, dont you?! theres no such things here! only people who go to school are the ones who can afford it. if you cant afford it, tough luck! go mow a lawn!

Memphis

dreams sheams. be reasonable. whos putting her into college? her parents. her parents wont want to pay for her to go study something they think is a waste of time.

either get some cojones and convince your parents that you want to study psychology or youre just going to have to do something that rolls in a lot of money and is something you like as well

Then I think her parents should be reasonable. They are doing something for her, right. Why would they wanna pay for something she doesn't want? If they are gonna make an investment in her future, be smart enough to invest in something that'll likely turn into something good (and profitable). If she enjoys what she's doing, it's more likely she'll make something valuable of it. If not, then at least she had a good time, and isn't her happiness worth something too? Also, if psychology is her desicion, then it's also her responsibility not to fuck it up and run home for more money.

I've gone down that road, of trying to pick something that sounds "more reasonable" than what I really wanted to do. In the end, it just took me even longer to achieve what I wanted to achieve in the first place.

Kid, you need to do everything in your power to find ways to finance your studies, if psychology is what you want to do. Then you don't need your parents approval or their money.

equanimity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5W4
Not quite and INTP - my bet freind is an INTJ married to an ENFP.... I'm not an accountant but I do work with numbers.

Both doing VERY well, like seriously well. I'm an ENTP and I do a rather detailed driven job.

What I would say is you have to knuckle down and learn the nuts and bolts and get disciplined, but once you are beyond the basics your Nness would pay you huge dividends.

Creating models would be perfect for INTP, financial models etc, forcasting etc....

I'd say the acocuntants I know, and at one point I lived with 4, were domiantly SJ... just like the population. Lots of I types.

I really think its one of the professions that represent all types. I know some accountants that went on to consultancies who were ENTPs.... personally it woul drive me crazy but I can do analytics just better at conceptual thinking/enjoy it more

Yes their work is hard core repetiative... month end year end cylcles stuff, chasing other people to do things they don't want to do etc.

They get paid really well.... (but they are career driven)

Sorry hopefully this is helpful and not just bloing wind at you. t's a good profession and you would always have work, all professions have cycles and mundane parts

Oh... yeah I get told lots that the work is really repetitive, mundane... but you'll always have work.. heeh, guess this just confirms it even more... thanks anyway.

Ah... I guess then, my only hopes are to get the job done and over with
(hopefully it'd be really easy for me.) in a few years and go back to school to study.. I guess it's not THAT late if I was to go back to school at say 23 or 24 yrs of age. Eventually I might be able to do what I find exciting without needing to account to anyone.

accounting? seriously? i hate accounting. first of all, when i think of all the accountants i know, i think of a higher leveled secretary. WHY would you waste your time in college for that? they dont even get paid that well. ESPECIALLY for how much work they do. its shit. do something else. ive done basic accounting while i was an admin. assistant and its just not something you go to college for. you can work your way up to it if you know what youre doing and have the experience

the ones i know who are accountants are SJ as well
Ah.. SJs, my aunts are SJs and they believe in judging things\people\decisions based on past experiences. That goes for what they want me to be doing... so I kinda have limited choices on what to study @ college...

And yeah it's a "do-or-die" situation because technically they don't really give two hoots about whether or not I'm gonna like it..

I was just about to say, fuck everybody else, find your passion and go baby go! Most of us don't even know what that is, so if you have an idea, then it would be a waste not to try it out. (you will be posting in the Regrets thread in about a year or so..) Seriously though, you owe it to yourself to follow your dreams.

Hmm yeah I know, and I will.
But not for now I guess.. everything needs the right time, right place and the right people around you (I mean sure I don't really care about what people think about me, my passion, anything.. but still, I don't have any money to do anything for now.) I can only do so much now, that is getting good grades... and well, the good part comes in later.

Yep, I did try that but it didn't work out. In fact it got worst, she started hurling insults at me and telling me I will never amount to anything just like my Dad (she's always judging by past experiences.) and ... and, well let's just say everyone thinks I have issues. (*scoffs* The irooony..)

I can't beat their manipulative overbearing ways...
Yup you said it, "they won't want to pay for her to go study something they think is a waste of time." <---- everything else will be a waste other than what THEY THINK IS RIGHT.

Rolls in a lot of money and is something I will like as well... yep that's what I'm looking for now.... yet it sucks because you don't really know where to start..

I just want to get a job for about three years or so before having my own money to go back to school ..(Hoping that I won't die from the process that is. And this is the point of it all, I'm just afraid that I might fail at Point A, before getting to Point B.)

equanimity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5W4
what if her country doesnt have such things? you americans have it so easy, dont you?! theres no such things here! only people who go to school are the ones who can afford it. if you cant afford it, tough luck! go mow a lawn!

Yeah..."follow your dreams" might be a bit too happy/fuzzy for me, it's as easy as doing something that interests you and you can find personally fulfilling.

If your parents won't finance it, just get student loans/scholarships. They'll most likely get over it if they see you're happy and doing well. If not, fuck 'em. You don't have to like your parents.

The thing is, they set me up to this. YES, I said it. It was a "conspiracy".
Right now I'm living away from HOME, with my aunt in a foreign country.
And here, I can't get scholarships because I'm an international student.

So guess what? I can only either be a good little puppy and do whatever shit amuses them or kiss my sorry ass goodbye before they kick me back home or well it's not really like a home anyway, a pound yeah. Where I don't even have a high school certificate!

I hate them. I just want to be happy for once, fighting for happiness? cheesy as it seems, that's what I'm doing. The only reason I'm living now.

To get away from all these shit and them.

Then I think her parents should be reasonable. They are doing something for her, right. Why would they wanna pay for something she doesn't want? If they are gonna make an investment in her future, be smart enough to invest in something that'll likely turn into something good (and profitable). If she enjoys what she's doing, it's more likely she'll make something valuable of it. If not, then at least she had a good time, and isn't her happiness worth something too? Also, if psychology is her desicion, then it's also her responsibility not to fuck it up and run home for more money.

I've gone down that road, of trying to pick something that sounds "more reasonable" than what I really wanted to do. In the end, it just took me even longer to achieve what I wanted to achieve in the first place.

Kid, you need to do everything in your power to find ways to finance your studies, if psychology is what you want to do. Then you don't need your parents approval or their money.

Whatever you've said in the first part?

"Isn't her happiness worth something too?"
All I ever wanted. Too bad it isn't worth anything to them.

Sadly all of it's the opposite. I'm just a tool for them to manipulate and for them to achieve their goals that they've never had the chance to do so earlier on in their lives..

Yeah, if I try to "Rebel" against them in any way, that includes finding ways to finance my studies? They'll literally cut off my tail or worse.. like what sadistic owners do to their dogs.

I'm doing whatever I can for now.. I'm taking subjects now in high school that will widen my college course choices... i refuse to narrow my options to what they want... and yet, I'm desperately gripping hold onto something that I'm not even sure if it's there or not.... then again, what's there to lose, right? If everything doesn't work out...

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'd say take the gift horse while it's being offered and get the accounting degree. Once you've got that you can support yourself and when you can support yourself you can do what you want to do. Unfortunate truth of life is - He who foots the bills calls the shots.

Edit: And if you start your own practice as a psychologist, you won't have to pay an accountant while your business is getting off the ground.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I majored in accounting and have a CPA. It was interesting in school, however, what I discovered is that I did not particularly like accounting because I'm more interested in innovation and things where you are applying your creativity. I'm an INTJ not INTP however. Most people in accounting seem to be of the "S" type.

Have you considered Architecture or Engineering?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
My advice: if you really can't modify your relatives' opinion, and you need to rely on them for financial support, you might find something accounting-related but more tolerable as far as boredom goes. I have a Mathematical Economics bacherlor, many of my ex-classmates that didn't go on for masters are now in accounting-related professions; so anything related to economics, finance, actuarial stuff can be compatible with your relatives' wishes. I personally studied accounting in HS and I can't see how college can give you a good understanding of the subject. It's mostly practical, conceptually really easy, but plagued by many tedious technical details; it's much easier to learn on the field, rather than "study", since there is basically zero conceptual basis.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
my sister graduated with two majors. why dont you do the same? to be honest, i dont know how university works because i dont care. all i know is she got degrees in more than one major. :)

what other things do you like to do? my s.o.'s family are engineers, maybe engineering would be an interest of yours. they make good money and its something your family might approve of. if you enjoy law, you can be an attorney. my INTP friend is studying to be one as well and she really likes it. if you like and are good at science or chemistry, you might look into that as well. they have interesting work and they get paid well i believe. im not sure i never met anyone who graduated and made a career in that field. if YOU want to kind of be an accountant, then be an accountant. i would suggest tax acc. if youre really good and especially if you put it to use in your own life, you can have a lottt of money.

ObliviousExistence

MBTI Type
loco
Enneagram
5W4
In school, did you gravitate more towards theoretical subjects such as biology, chemistry and geography or did you prefer subjects like mathematics, physics and accounting or neither\no preference\both?

if you excelled at biology and chemistry you could look into majoring in biochemistry, chemistry, biology etc. all very intp like fields imo.

If were a math wizz at school and are confident in your ability to excel in the field of mathematics, then you can look into majoring in fields like applied math, pure math, statistics, operations research, computer science.

Law might also be a good choice for intps.
Others: INTP Occupations
Look into some non-mainstream careers like bioengineering, Information Systems,

If physics was your thing then look into engineering particularly Industrial engineering or architecture.

INTPs like ideas, theory, complexity, analysis, novelty...

When you are deciding on a career choice, find out what motivates you, find out what will give you a feeling of fulfillment, your strengths & weaknesses, what type of people you want to work with, what environment (eg. corporate, academia, non-profit, government etc.), your career ambitions (eg. do you want to climb the corporate ladder, go into research become recognised...)

Accounting is not bad, it will give you many options later on, the money is good...a major in Accounting can provide many career options such as management accounting, financial accounting, auditing, controlling, chief financial officer, financial analyst...research the options to decide where you want to go with your accounting degree or you may find that none of them suite you, in which case...

Weigh up the pros and cons of everything and decide, capitalize on your strengths.

If you still want to do psychology, you could motivate it to your parents by letting them know that Mental health and substance abuse social workers, Mental health counselors, Substance abuse and behavioral disorder counselors are among the fastest growing careers for the future. In the year 2016: The 30 fastest-growing jobs - Boston.com

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
Keep in mind that you don't necessarily have to be a CPA and do auditing and all that boring crap if you do get your accounting degree. I went straight from college to doing billing for a construction company, which was actually kind of interesting. Of course, there was some routine work that I hated, but enough new situations came up each day to keep my Ne engaged. Since you're interested in psychology, maybe you could work for a doctor's office while going back to school to get your psych degree later.

Once you have your bachelor's degree, you'll have a lot more options even if you don't want to stay in accounting, so you might as well take advantage of your family paying for it and get that out of the way now. I'm not sure how it works for psych programs, but most graduate schools just want you to have some kind of degree as a prerequisite, so you might not have to go back and repeat anything if you do switch careers. And I can understand the SJs in your family being practical here. You really can always get a job with an accounting degree, even in this economy. Not sure you can say the same for a degree like psychology.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So my questions are,
1) Any INTP that majored in accounting ,how was the experience like?
(Did you find yourself barely managing to pass a class etc.. ?)

Didn't major in it, but got a lot of it in my studies (and also worked in it for several years). My school experience was that it was extremely dry. It was the accounting classes that I was always making an excuse not to attend. It's just so straight-forward and inside the box.

2) What other MBTI types would you say were most common in your college classes or work place?

ISTJ, ISTJ, and ISTJ. Seriously, my instructors were mainly ISTJ and I've worked with 3 CPA's that were all ISTJ. There were also some ISFJ's, ESTJ's, ESTP's, and ESFJ's sprinkled in.

3) I heard that the actual work is a lot different than what you learn? (Like... is it hardcore repetitive work?)

The school part is just theory, while the career part is applying it. And yeah, it's about as repetitive as you can get. Same. Thing. Every. Month.

4) Do you use much of your functions (primary and secondary; Ti, Ne) as an accountant?

I suppose there is some Ti usage, but not really in an "exploring" way. I think Si is much more valuable to the accountant. As much as I hate to admit it, I found that the ISTJ accountants that I worked with were pretty much working circles around me. Not because I didn't have the ability to be as good as them, but because they enjoyed it more - it suited them better than it suited me. For them, it was a natural fit. As far as using Ne - not even close.

That's kind of how accounting felt to me - I could liken it to using my 3rd function all day. Doable, but just not very enjoyable.

5) Why do you enjoy accounting?

I don't. I couldn't do it anymore.

equanimity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5W4
how much more fricken messsed up can this get? ...

I'd say take the gift horse while it's being offered and get the accounting degree. Once you've got that you can support yourself and when you can support yourself you can do what you want to do. Unfortunate truth of life is - He who foots the bills calls the shots.
Yeah true, you do make a point.

My advice: if you really can't modify your relatives' opinion, and you need to rely on them for financial support, you might find something accounting-related but more tolerable as far as boredom goes. I have a Mathematical Economics bacherlor, many of my ex-classmates that didn't go on for masters are now in accounting-related professions; so anything related to economics, finance, actuarial stuff can be compatible with your relatives' wishes. I personally studied accounting in HS and I can't see how college can give you a good understanding of the subject. It's mostly practical, conceptually really easy, but plagued by many tedious technical details; it's much easier to learn on the field, rather than "study", since there is basically zero conceptual basis.
The thing is, like I have previously mentioned that it was a whole big set-up to get me here to study... I'm just a tool for my family to manipulate, they want me to get a PR here in Australia, for their own benefit. The thing is, they want me to get a PR ASAP, and they believe that accounting is the easy way there. But then again, it looks "Easy" to them, but what about me? I can't stand boring repetitive detail work....

Then again, I was thinking about Economics.. having a bachelors in Economics or a bachelors in accounting, either way.. I can still become an accountant. I did mention that to them but they didn't have any of that. They told me if I were to get into Economics, It won't cover accounting-related stuff and etc etc I won't be able to get a PR if I didn't get into Accounting instead. I found their explanation really flawed... because if jobs like accountants were lacking.. what has this got to do with what bachelors I got?

Is it really true that If I get a bachelors in economics, I would have low chances in becoming an accountant?
How does it actually work?

(If I EVER have no way out and have to be in accounting, I would wish that the next 5 years of my life to not be so dreadful.. at the very least i would be able to enjoy school for a bit.)

INTPs like ideas, theory, complexity, analysis, novelty...

Accounting is not bad, it will give you many options later on, the money is good...a major in Accounting can provide many career options such as management accounting, financial accounting, auditing, controlling, chief financial officer, financial analyst...research the options to decide where you want to go with your accounting degree or you may find that none of them suite you, in which case...

Weigh up the pros and cons of everything and decide, capitalize on your strengths.

Yeah... accounting doesn't really sound appealing to me. Although among all of them, financial analyst seems alright..

Mmm yeah strengths.. I know that I literally zone out when I do things that seem "pointless" to me, like boring repetitive "non-creative-drone-dead" work. I get excited with complexity,theories and possibilities.

my sister graduated with two majors. why dont you do the same? to be honest, i dont know how university works because i dont care. all i know is she got degrees in more than one major. :)

what other things do you like to do? my s.o.'s family are engineers, maybe engineering would be an interest of yours. they make good money and its something your family might approve of. if you enjoy law, you can be an attorney. my INTP friend is studying to be one as well and she really likes it. if you like and are good at science or chemistry, you might look into that as well. they have interesting work and they get paid well i believe. im not sure i never met anyone who graduated and made a career in that field. if YOU want to kind of be an accountant, then be an accountant. i would suggest tax acc. if youre really good and especially if you put it to use in your own life, you can have a lottt of money.
Nah... I doubt I'll be getting into law. Even though I don't give two hoots about defending a fiend or I lack empathy (So they say..) .... I don't think I could live with people harassing me about breaking up their family etc etc and all that lame drama. Though of course I do know there are more fields in Law, but then again.. I don't really have an interest in law.
I don't want to be an accountant... Yeah that's what my aunt told me too.
Tax acc. and $$$$$. Which she does make a point, but then again.. would I actually enjoy it? I have to slave my ass off for 5 years or even more so in boring repetitive work, working with people who will probably never get me or appreciate me (when do people ever?) ... and finally the inevitable - i would just one day quit.

Once you have your bachelor's degree, you'll have a lot more options even if you don't want to stay in accounting, so you might as well take advantage of your family paying for it and get that out of the way now. I'm not sure how it works for psych programs, but most graduate schools just want you to have some kind of degree as a prerequisite, so you might not have to go back and repeat anything if you do switch careers. And I can understand the SJs in your family being practical here. You really can always get a job with an accounting degree, even in this economy. Not sure you can say the same for a degree like psychology.
Hmm what other sort of work is there other than auditing and all the boring repetitive things?
I'm not sure what options I'd have.... once I get that degree, I am expected to find work with that.... and if I ever want to get into a psych program, I'll have to work and pay for it. Thanks for the info btw :)

Didn't major in it, but got a lot of it in my studies (and also worked in it for several years). My school experience was that it was extremely dry. It was the accounting classes that I was always making an excuse not to attend. It's just so straight-forward and inside the box.

ISTJ, ISTJ, and ISTJ. Seriously, my instructors were mainly ISTJ and I've worked with 3 CPA's that were all ISTJ. There were also some ISFJ's, ESTJ's, ESTP's, and ESFJ's sprinkled in.

The school part is just theory, while the career part is applying it. And yeah, it's about as repetitive as you can get. Same. Thing. Every. Month.

I suppose there is some Ti usage, but not really in an "exploring" way. I think Si is much more valuable to the accountant. As much as I hate to admit it, I found that the ISTJ accountants that I worked with were pretty much working circles around me. Not because I didn't have the ability to be as good as them, but because they enjoyed it more - it suited them better than it suited me. For them, it was a natural fit. As far as using Ne - not even close.

That's kind of how accounting felt to me - I could liken it to using my 3rd function all day. Doable, but just not very enjoyable.

I don't. I couldn't do it anymore.
No... Ne..? Well I did expect that..
Oh oh, I can already imagine myself laughing after imagining some zany and whacked scenario while at work, and my colleagues would be just staring at me like I'm nuts.. or worst, the usual "get your head out of the clouds!". When I AM paying attention, but i am just truly bad at detail work and don't have a super memory.. people think otherwise. Why would I ever want to wake up every day and take the fucking bus to work only to get shit like that happening. No really. Oh no I don't, that's why I'm doing whatever I can to find some other possibility.. another way out.

Ah geez, the one thing more than anything I would dread is feeling incompetent with others - like school or work.
The thought of accounting not being a "natural fit" for me makes me dread it even more.... sigh.
Damn... so you quit huh.. I'm not surprised if I quit the job in a few years too, if I ever get forced into it that is.... the possibility is high.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
depends..... can said INTP smoke MJ while doing said accounting? If so then hellz yeah, we'd love it!