• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Need advice; can INTPs be succesful Accountants?

andresimon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
As an INTJ who is also a CCS and RHIT, I agree. Accounting sucks ball but it is worth learning some.

Ya I agree. It isn't a bad thing at all. In fact it's necessary skill in business and in life and applies metrics to various parts of our lives. I also think an INTP can be good at it but I just don't think at their core it will be something that makes them happy. While a coder is constantly creating new things.