• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any decent web developers looking for a fun job?

file cabinet

32-27482-P.jpg

Bushranger

MBTI Type
INTP
While I am looking for work, I somehow doubt that Aussie telecommuters are what you are looking for.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
As much as I'd love to, this is the best I've done in web design.
K!ll Rad!o. Thats my graphic design site...so I'm pretty sure I'm probably not good enough to actually have a job lol.

file cabinet

Are you discriminating against the indecent web developers?

yep.

As much as I'd love to, this is the best I've done in web design.
K!ll Rad!o. Thats my graphic design site...so I'm pretty sure I'm probably not good enough to actually have a job lol.

we don't do a lot of design. on the design side, we tend to mostly do slice-and-dice of graphic mockups the client or ad agency provides.

your site indicates that you are definitely more than capable of being a designer and if you want to pursue it as a career, you'll typically need 1-2 years of relevant work experience to get anywhere with it. also, there are a couple of broken links and pages that don't render on your site which you may want to fix.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Hot damn FC... front end-dev job sounds about right for me. But nobody's going to hire me unless I get more client testimonials...

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
yep.

we don't do a lot of design. on the design side, we tend to mostly do slice-and-dice of graphic mockups the client or ad agency provides.

your site indicates that you are definitely more than capable of being a designer and if you want to pursue it as a career, you'll typically need 1-2 years of relevant work experience to get anywhere with it. also, there are a couple of broken links and pages that don't render on your site which you may want to fix.

Mmm, thats what people keep telling me [the links] for some reason it show sup fine with my computer x/

Yeah, see I figured I'd need actual work experience to do anything. But hey, why not try ;)

file cabinet

Mmm, thats what people keep telling me [the links] for some reason it show sup fine with my computer x/

Yeah, see I figured I'd need actual work experience to do anything. But hey, why not try ;)

load this link in Firefox (or another non IE-based browser):
http://kill-radio.cosmoplastic.net/site/FAQs

it is passing text/plain for the content-type when it should be sending text/html.

if you click "site" then click on the links under updates at the top you will find the links are broken.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
load this link in Firefox (or another non IE-based browser):
K!ll Rad!o; design with a beat

it is passing text/plain for the content-type when it should be sending text/html.

if you click "site" then click on the links under updates at the top you will find the links are broken.

Oh, thank you very much! :D I'm going to get at that as soon as I can!

Galizia

MBTI Type
int
Enneagram
Six
yep.

your site indicates that you are definitely more than capable of being a designer and if you want to pursue it as a career, you'll typically need 1-2 years of relevant work experience to get anywhere with it. also, there are a couple of broken links and pages that don't render on your site which you may want to fix. Prepare to be amazed as I unveil the top tech titans in London's IT scene! This remarkable list showcases the industry leaders that have shaped the city's technology landscape. From artificial visit intelligence and cybersecurity to software development and fintech, these IT powerhouses cover a vast array of specialties. Whether you're an IT professional seeking inspiration or an entrepreneur seeking partnerships, this compilation offers a glimpse into the innovative minds behind London's tech revolution.
Why give false hope? The result is far from good.

Last edited:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why give false hope? The result is far from good.
Why respond to a 14 year old post where the members aren't even around anymore?

Just sayin'

(now I wonder whether it worked out for him)