• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

research papers

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
criticism, contributing new knowledge to the field, expanding the scholarly discussion, producing a new reading of a well-known text, etc.

are these phrases intended to turn us into mental and spiritual eunuchs?

is it possible to spout out these phrases without totally losing touch with all things actually living? i feel like the difference between myself and many of the S scholars is this question they seem to absolve themselves which asks, "why bother?"

at least the ntps are self-absorbed enough to do something goofy/interesting. and the ntjs are actually solving real problems. and the nfjs are nice/compassionate/understanding, and the nfps are good souls.

i just don't know how to negotiate this.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
criticism, contributing new knowledge to the field, expanding the scholarly discussion, producing a new reading of a well-known text, etc.

are these phrases intended to turn us into mental and spiritual eunuchs

Actually, yes. A college professor's job, whether they know it or not, is to perpetuate their own profession.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, yes. A college professor's job, whether they know it or not, is to perpetuate their own profession.

Awesome response. :nice: