• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type your teachers.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, well I'm abroad in China for this semester.

Brand Management: ESFJ (who really supports my Ti-Ne, so it's nice, very upbeat and excitable)
Financial Management: ISTx (can't be too sure here, but taking a stab, though I do have trouble following his train of thought. My initial guess was ISTJ, as he refers back to how Asian students in the US (seeing as my class is mostly Chinese native) always preferred X way of solving things, so he tries to apply that here)
Cultural International Trade: xNFP, undoubtedly Ne heavy, and I agree with a lot of his ideas, he's more of an art/film/etc. guy, things I also like, who is stuck teaching a more business-y class, but he finds a way to make it his. Likes showing us films and clips which he believes are relevant/exemplative.
"Finding the Meaning of Life Through Science" (2 profs) - Biology: xNTx, I would tend most toward INTP, secondly INTJ as he gets into the philisophical implications of the scientific material, he has a broad picture of the subject. Philosophy: INTP would also be my first guess. She's quite quirky, and I'm one of the few students that seems to quickly grab onto her ideas, and she spends a lot of time searching for the words she wants to use to express ideas. Apparently (as a Westerner) married to a Chinese national.

I could dig back and list out ones from earlier college and hs, if anyone's interested. Anything before that which sticks out is mostly terrible.

Radian

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
History: 8w7, most possibly ENFP. Becomes history teacher out of childhood experience. Also a prominent scout figure in town.
Civics: possibly 1w9, friends say he's ENTJ. Strict about homeworks but also likes to blurt out his own strange humor.
Official language: 9w1, ISFJ. Allows her students to eat in class.
Native language: 4w5 INFP. He's the only teacher for 30 classes so his schedule is probably messy and I didn't really guess it right because of presence reasons.
English: 6w7 ESTJ, originally a German teacher. Likes my intelligence of puns.
Japanese: possibly 5w4 INTP. Likes to walk around school checking things and delivering absence letters.
Math: 2w1 ISTP. Writes "God watches you" in his exam questions.
Geography: 9w8 ENTP. History T's close friend. Gives lectures more than notes because he can't stand up for too long to write on the board.

Maybe that's all I could bring currently.
One thing I could say to sum all the teachers is that they're all sassy as :hamsterdance:

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My mother is a literature teacher: ESFJ (great sense of humour, strict, methodological, charismatic, more sweet and caring towards well-behaved and assertive students)

My boyfriend is a deputy head teacher: ESTJ (hardworking, super methodological, great teacher but rather emotionally detached from students, wanting very much to be the top leader)

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I barely remember most of my teachers only a couple stand out to memory. I always skipped school and eventually ended up expelled. :shrug: