• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type your teachers.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
1) IX(n)FP 4w3

2) ESTJ 3w2

3) no idea so old and 'matured' ESFJ maybe 2w

4) ISx(f)J 6w5

5) ISFP 9w1

These types are probably all off but fun guessing

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dunham was such a 3w2 ExFJ I miss her

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Journalism: ENFP
Public speaking/ audio-video creative lessons: ISTJ
Creative writing: ENTP
Psychology: INTJ
Politology: ENTJ
Management of media 1: ENTJ
Management of media 2: ENTP
Moderating in television: ENFJ
English: ISFP
European politics: ENFJ
Law: ESTJ

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My psychology teacher my first year of college was an ISFP. I loved her omg she was the best.

Had an ISTJ math teacher my first semester of college a few years ago too. He was brilliant but I couldn't understand wtf he was saying. He was too smart to teach such a low-level math class.

And I think one of my professors last semester was an ESFJ... maybe. Can't tell if Fi or Fe.

Sociological psychology professor was INTP, I'm pretty sure.

Those are the only other ones I think I have some level of accuracy with right now.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
They are all quite different guys which is interesting for me.

ENFP 4w5 so/sx (vague, dreamy, and talkative type)
ESFJ 3w2 so/sx (friendly and highly structured, probably the best lecturer)
ENFJ 1w2 so/sp (very opinionated and sure of himself, this one)
INTP 5w6 sp/sx (eccentric INTP, goes off on tangents frequently)

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Choir - ESxJ
Math - ISxJ possibly idk him that well i was just put in with a new teacher
Spanish - ESFP
Biology - ESTP???
Enriched English - IxFP, I feel like she's probably very different outside school though
World history - ISTJ but idk him very well either

idk I might update this later on in the semester when I know them better sorry this is crap

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am taught by only one person and that is my tutor. He teaches me everything. He is an ESTJ or maybe a possible ESTP. He is fucking amazing!

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Math teacher: INTJ(went on long tangents about math... however, locked some students out because they came really late. They popped up at the window and he shut the blinds. Until someone had to unlock his classroom door and let them in and ask why he locked them out, which he basically did it to punish them so they won't be late next time.)

Science Teacher: ENTP(he was very logical but charming and made people laugh, *during a showcase of planets whilet students were coming out* "Uranus is this far from the sun!" Yelling it to make sure they hear it.

General Resource Class:(thought I had ADD). ISTP. Called me by a pet name. charming, but serious when down to business. Down to earth vibe about him, very s. When he made a call in the middle of class once he turned it up on speaker when we were done with our work so we could hear the cheesy elevator type music playing while he's waiting for him to get to someone to talker to about .. whatever it was he was calling about. Don't recall.) Talked about jason voorhees and terminator and predator stuff every so often, a.k.a Sci fi with a bit of horror.

History teacher: ENFJ

Woodshop teacher: ISTJ Serious. Reserved. But not at all grumpy. And also expressed concern if someone messed up. Through words, not emotion. If not good at woodshop...thus a bit risky.

Music Teacher: ISTJ kind of a jerk. Strict. Yet nicer to me than some.

All these teachers seemed to like me and I'm still not sure why. Maybe because I found the other students my age immature..

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Favourite teachers:

Human Biology - ENTP
AP Chem - INTP
Biology - ESTP
Calculus - ISTP
Geometry - ISTP
World Literature - INFP
Algebra - ISTP? He seemed stoned all the time so it's difficult to tell.

blegh teachers -

French - ISFJ (spent 30 minutes teaching what could be taught in 3. )
Spanish - ESTJ
Expository Writing - ENFP (god damn she could talk for so long... and her enthusiasm for the most boring things made the suffering even worse. ._ .)
Chemistry - xNTJ ( She was oblivious as hell to everything though, and her teaching skills were equivalent to that of an orange.)

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Art: ESFJ but an okay one, isn't too Fe or too Ne; my last art teacher was ISFJ and I liked her more
Personal Finance: ESTJ
English: ISTJ (INTJ isn't impossible either, actually... I really like her.)
American Government: ISTP / second teacher I don't have a good read on but something extraverted and a Ne-Si user
World History: ENTP? / second teacher is the same guy from American Government and I like messing with him
TAP (homeroom basically): ISTP
Math: Another ISTP maybe / second teacher is an ESFJ and like every other one on the planet gets on my nerves a little
Chemistry: She's not easy to type but she's my favorite and super punk but my guess is ENFJ or possibly ENFP; she's bouncy but I feel pretty good Je from her but then again she's like 40 so it could be well developed tertiary and she's more individualistic than most ENFJs (unless she's ENFJ 4 but she's not a 4) so I'll say ENFP / second teacher is an ESTJ that I mistook for ESFJ at first and hated but now I like her

Just this semester BTW.

jamaikai

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Media communication teacher - ESTP
History teacher - INFP
Math teacher - ENTJ
Biology - ENTP! :D
English - ENFP! :happy2:
Software design - ISTP

sorenx7

I know this has already been mentioned several times here. However, I am highly doubtful that in many cases teachers can be accurately typed. I'm not going to rehash the reasons. But this is almost like trying to type actors by assuming the role they play in a movie is the real person. Of course, I'm sure some people are so perceptive that they can cut through and see the reality of almost anything. However, this is the exception to the rule, IMO.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yay!!! I spent all that time trying to figure out their types and now I can use it for something.

Last semester
Math teacher: INTP (Favorite, by far, and I hate math.)
English teacher: ENTJ (I thought she was just okay but she liked me a lot.)
Spanish teacher: ExFJ (She was really nice, but she called on me a lot which I hated.)
Intro to SW teachers: ESFJ (Possibly the most superficial person I have ever met. I dropped the class and changed my major.)

This semester
Literature teacher: INFJ (He's a chill hippie type which is awesome, but his class is hard af.)
English teacher: xSTJ (She scares me.)
Speech teacher: ESxJ (I really like her, but I have a feeling we would dislike each other in any other circumstances.)
Spanish teacher: INFP (He's really cool, but the class is pretty much all online.)
Math teacher: ENFJ? ISFP? (I like her personally, but she assigns ridiculous amounts of homework and literally everyone is lost.)

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I remember having fun with this, so I'll type my high school teachers as well.

FRESHMAN YEAR
Algebra 1- ISFJ (she liked me but I thought she was pretty unfair)
Choir: ESTJ (she was kinda like Miranda Pierce and Jeanine Matthews out together)
(she also had assistants who were ENTJ, ESFJ, ISFJ, and INFP)
Biology: ESTP (he yelled a lot but he wasn't mean, probably one of my favorites)
PE: ESFJ (he was a creep who later got arrested for drug possession I think)
Swimming: ESTP (ughhhh)
Study hall: ESTJ and ESFJ (everyone called them the Nazi ladies)
European history: INFP? (definitely a favorite; he loved talking about ancient philosophy)
English: ISTJ (I really liked her; she became a principal and saw herself as my mentor, I guess, but I wasn't feeling it)
Japanese: ESTJ (she liked me until I started struggling; not a big fan)

SOPHOMORE YEAR
Composition: ENFP (loved her so much, but she got fired for streaming movies in detention </3)
Eastern history: ESFJ (she was moody, but to be fair, she was pregnant and possibly bipolar)
US history: ISTJ (ugh)
English: ESFx (a valley girl-esque feminist; I like to call her a PPW (powerful pampered woman))
Geometry: ESFP (meh)
Chemistry/physics: ENTP (she was cool but she was kinda mean to this INFP girl and that bothered me)

JUNIOR YEAR
Theory of knowledge: INFJ (tumblr on psychedelics. described himself as a "granola person")
Algebra 2: ESTP (absolutely loved her)
Earth science: INTP (he was pretty great, but showed a lot of favoritism toward the ESFJs)

SENIOR YEAR
Psychology: ESFJ (charismatic and fun but also unnecessarily strict which sucked)
Interpersonal relationships: ISFJ (our personalities subtly clashed a little, but she was okay)
Careers/nutrition: ESFJ (I still have her on facebook)
Econ: ISTJ (not one of my favorites, but his lectures were good)
Alt. lit/speech: ISTP (a little harsh but she liked me)
Alt. health: ISTJ (he liked to start debates with me, which upset me but also brought me out of my coy, passive shell)

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't do school anymore but during my last year it was something like this;
Chemistry - EXTP
Biology - ISFJ
Art - ENFx
Business Studies - ISFJ

Currently my tutors all teach the same subject which is art/design. They all seem very Fe. Something like ESTP and all the others, ESFJs. Actually, a lot of people in my class are Fe people as well. Their are a few INFPs though.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay my new forensics teacher is a total ESTJ.

I think my ap lang teacher is an ENTJ, but she acts kinda ESFPish in an annoying way. Idk.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
8th grade year
Math-ISxJ and ESFJ, they aren't very good, I like EFJ better
English-INFJ, A good teacher, I like her
Social Studies-ISFJ, strict, sometimes unreasonable, good teacher
Art-ISFJ, can be rude to my Fi-Dom friends, usually nice
Spanish-ESFJ, absolute worst, terrible teacher, doesn't even know Spanish! I hate her, and I never hate teachers!
Science-xSTJ, strict yet fair, I like her despite the fact that she yells a lot, we kinda deserve it, makes great comebacks

The personality type of my class is ExxP, the teachers hate us cause we're so loud. We gotten lots of detentions. I'm that lone quiet kid who is always doodling but has the highest GPA, my type is like IxTP. I kinda hate my class.

Last edited:

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Have I not yet waxed poetic about the ENTJ hardass high-school history teachers that changed my life in this thread?

Well, I still dislike history classes but it's less of a "can't do" and more of a "won't do" dislike.