• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type your teachers.

redacted

My prof right now is probably ENFJ (he teaches Human Happiness at UCB).

The guy who runs the lab I'm working in is INTJ. I've had lots of INTJs and INTPs at Cal so far...a couple ENTPs too.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I'm not quite sure, but I'll give it a try.

Dutch:
- ESxP. Doesn't care about his work. Doesn't care about his students. Doesn't care about the fact that he teaches 18 year old while he's actually only supposed to teach children who are under 8 years old. Doesn't care about the school. Pretends to care about politics. All he cares about is his wonderfull striped suit and his marvelous reputation. And why not? He can afford it with so much charisma.
- ISFJ. Very, very nervous. That's all I can say.
- xNFx. Very emotional. Very interested in abstract ideas that no one else cares about. Ex-jobhopper. Doesn't see that no one is actually taking her seriously.

English:
- I think she was ESFJ, she had a lot of pets and when she saw couples walking hand in hand, she always screamed "AWWW THAT'S SO CUTE!!! :D:D:D:D". Very friendly, but she used to be strict during the first year. The walls in her classroom are always decorated with a lot of drawings and poems that her students made.
- Probably INTJ, he used to be a very good student when he was younger, but also very aggressive and I believe he had done some criminal stuff too. Nowadays he's one of the most ambitious teachers at our school. Never looks at you during a conversation, he's always staring at the ceiling.

Math:
- xSFP? Loved children. She was smaller than all of her students, she didn't speak our language that well and she was always smiling. She always called everyone "sweetie".
- Untypable. Was always smiling and always happy and jolly and jumpy and annoying. Some people thought he overdosed his Prozac or something.
- ESTJ. Was always talking about her own personal life and controlling my homework (but only MY homework because I was a baaaaaaad student).
- ISTJ. Nice guy. Every friday afternoon, he let someone in our class bring some food or candy. That way the math classes stayed fun.
- Simply neurotic.

History:
- Bitchy ESxJ. She wanted us to call her "our school mommy", her lessons were boring and she was a back stabber.
- ISFJ. Very friendly. Didn't disturb me at all. Pretty much of a softy. Sometimes I didn;t do my homework just because he wouldn't punish me for not doing it. Our class's favorite teacher. Always used to wear something red.

Art:
- Old, grumpy ENFP. No one liked him, except for me. He had a cruel sense of humor that no one else could get.
- ESFP. Always enthousiastic, but not in an annoying way.
- A very dreamy ISFP. Never looks at you during a conversation. Doesn't get it if someone makes a joke. Pays a lot of attention to details.

French:
- ISxJ. A perfectionist, didn't seem to be able to laugh.
- ISTJ. You want him to be your teacher when he's not your teacher. When he is your teacher, you want someone else. Perfectionist. Gives almost everyone nicknames. Grumpy.
- ENxP. Loves talking about "LA GRANDE GUERRE!!! :D:D:D:D" (the Great War). He's always fascinated about the things he talks about and most students don't like that (I have the feeling that he doesn't like most students either). Sometimes he doesn't shut up, and sometimes he remains quiet for a whole hour.

Economy-like classes:
- Don't remember the first one.
- ESFJ. He always looked grumpy, but in fact he was pretty friendly. Sometimes he told us something about his identical twin brother. Then he said: "My brother is a successfull banker. He earns more money than I do and he has better degrees. But I'm the one who married a hottie!"
- IxTP. Has a really big head and his haircut makes that even more obvious. I avoid him because of his horrible breath.

German:
- ISFJ. Nice woman. Terrible breath.
- ESFP. Has a stalker and always forgets to lock her car, so she has to let her students do it. Nice woman.
- ISTJ. Dutifull worker. Very strict, very good teacher, very cold. The reason why I quit following German classes.

hommefatal

English B
History B
German C
Handwriting C
Geography C
French C
Spanish C
Chemistry C
Sports C
Art D
Math D
Biology D
Physics E

G

Glycerine

My current instructors:
INTJ... nice but very intimidating.... definitely has strong opinions. I feel like an idiot around him, haha.
ESTJ: he's my favorite. He will let you know when he thinks your answer is stupid, lol.
ENfJ: He's very nice... always tries not to offend others while being opinionated. It's cool mix.
ISFP: She's cool too.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here are the guesses for the ones that made the most impression on me.

History:
ESTJ - rigorous in his lessons, but friendly approach in person

Latin:
ISTJ - high expectations, played favorites, sometimes cranky

Computer Programming:
ISFP - brought her dog to class, came 15 minutes late

Math:
ENFJ? - brought his passion to his work, got students interested, great teacher
ENTJ - had low tolerance for students, made it clear he'd rather be researching

Physics:
ENTP - enthusiastic about his teaching, fast talker, went on tangents sometimes about recent findings etc.
ISFP - very calm, relaxed, and approachable

Chemistry:
INTJ - intimidating but well-meaning, blunt
ESFJ - always concerned about students, calm, quiet slow-talker, great teacher

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I'll give it a shot. Obviously I can't do every year so I'll just pick certain people.

Psychotic spanish teacher: ESFJ
Science teacher: INTJ (I'm not even kidding!)
Psychology teacher: INFP
Math teacher: ENTP
English teacher: ENFJ
History: ISFJ
Speech: INFP

These were mostly high school teachers.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
this semester

World History: eSTJ. Major no BS guy. Great teacher, breathes and eats history. He will stop and stare at you if you come in late, haha. He rewards us with unbelievable test curves.
Stress Management: ENFP. I've had her for abnormal psych. Very likable. Her tests are very easy. Kind of zany(?).
Geology: eStP...? Younger guy, very excitable when teaching. Tests are sort of bogus though. He's kind of wishy washy on his exams but I like him (although, it's hard for me to not like someone).
Geology lab: ISxJ. She's awesome, helps everyone out. Nice lass. Our rock samples suck.
Creative Writing: xNfP. Unapologetically liberal. Scary eyebrows, but she's a nice teacher. Humorous. She likes to hear from us a lot.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Astronomy: INTP. He's like a caricature of Ti-Ne. It's pretty funny.
Calculus: Annoying. I don't know. She's probably nice. SJ?
Political Thought: He looks like a typically all-business ISTJ, but he has INFJ sad eyes, so I'm not sure.
Writing: Creepy. I dunno. Probably NT.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Forensics: Annoying ESTJ

US History: Pretty sweet INTJ. Very analytical, makes us think. Great teacher.

AP Comp.: ENTJ. Funny, witty, profound, and stern. Amazing teacher that lets you think and learn as an individual and not as a student.

Spanish: ESFJ. Annoying.

Algebra 2/Advanced Trig: ESTJ. WORST TEACHER EVER. CONTINUOUSLY FAILS TO CONCEPTUALIZE. MY GRADES ARE PLUMMETING.

S

Stansmith

Highschool

Latin - ENFP 6w7

Biology - INFP or IxFJ 9w1 (best teacher I've ever had)

Biology II - INTP 5w6

Math - ESFJ 2w1

Spanish I - ENFP 7w6

Spanish II - ESFP 7w6

American History - ISTJ 1w2

Chemistry - INTJ 9w8

Physics - INTJ 5w6

English I - INTP 6w5

English II - ESFP 7w6

English III - INxP 6w7

English IV - ENFJ 2w3

Art History - ISFP 6w5

World history - ESFJ 6w7

College

ENTJ 8w9
INTJ 5w4
INFP 4w5
ESFJ 2w1

ENTP 5w6
ESFP 7w6
INFP 5w4
ESFJ 2w1
ISFP 6w5

ESTJ 6w5
ESTJ 1w2
ISFJ 6w5
INTJ 6w7
ISFJ 2w3

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Currently:

Scientific:
Maths/Geography: ENTP 7w6
Biology/Chemistry: ENFP 6w7 or 7w6 so/? with a 2w3 fix
Physics: INTP or maybe ISTP 5w6 sx/sp
Psychology/Philosophy: Probably ISFJ
History: ISFJ 6w7

Languages:
German: Probably ENFJ (Plays off her T-side sometimes)
English: Probably ENFP 7w6 with 2w1 fix
Latin: ESFJ 6w? or 9w1 so/so with a 2w1 fix somewhere

Other
Sports: ISTP 7w8
Religious Education: xNFJ
Arts: ISFP 4w5 sp/? with 6w5 fix

Last edited:
L

LadyLazarus

Math 1:ENTP
Math 2:ENxx
Art:ENFJ
Sociology:ENFP
Counseling:ESFP

Last edited:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Physics. ISFJ. Better combination than you imagine. :)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Special Topics in Psych last semester/Psych Stats and Methodology this semester: INFP 6w7

I dunno any of my other teachers so far. :thinking: I think my Crime & Chemistry teacher is INTJ. My first impression for her was texting under the table and she called me out on it. Bitch. :dry: But she's more tolerable now than before.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
xSxJ 1w9 (psych), ISTP 9w8 (geography), INTP ?? (chemistry)

i have no idea what my econ professor is. i think she's a P but that's all i know as far as dichotomies, and i can't identify any functions. it's nice to meet someone i can't pin down.

Cygnus

11th Grade English - ENFJ
Chem - ISFJ?
French - ESFP and probably 7. Very hyper, spontaneous, subtly organized. Very knowledgeable. Knew a lot about WWII. I liked her.
Creative Writing - I think ENFP. Loved her. Probably one of the best in my school.
Guitar Ensemble - ESTP enneagram 9. Yeah, ESTP 9. It exists.

á´…eparted

passages
I listed ones that have some sort of meaning to me.

Teachers/Professors I love:
PhD adviser: ENFJ (this man is an amazing individual, and I think the absolute world of him)
Grad ochem professor: INFJ
Undergrad ochem professor: INFJ
Undergrad academic advisor: ISTP
AP Chemistry teacher: INTJ
AP Biology teacher: ISFP
AP Physics teacher: ESFJ
Ceramics teacher: ISFJ

Teachers/Professors that are ok:
Grad ochem professor: INTP
Undergrad research advisor: ISFP
Undergrad ochem professor: INTP (this guy is a fucking trip. Brilliant, disorganized as all hell, and batshit nuts).
Undergrad ethics professor: ENFP

Teachers/Professors I really do not like at all:
Grad ochem professor: ISTJ (he can fall in a ditch, he tried to affect my life outside of school because he "dissaproved" of me)
Undergrad calculus TA: INTP
US History teacher: ESTJ

Curtis B

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Teachers I enjoy:
Music Theory: INTP
Health: IxTx (haven't been in here long enough to accurately say.)
English: ISFP (almost positive about this one. he's generally pretty cool 'cept when he gets mad)
History: ENFJ

Teachers I don't enjoy:
I have mixed feelings about a lot of my teachers, sometimes I can't stand them, sometimes they're cool

Teachers that are okay:
Health: IxTx (haven't been in here long enough to accurately say.)
Math: ESTJ
Bio: ESTJ