• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your dream job?

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
- (small) business owner/operator
- police detective
- person who thinks up names for paint and makeup shades
- *successful* writer (i.e. I wanna make bank)

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Lord of all that is evil! *muahahaha* :devil:

*ahem* Er, I meant to say cryptography. Honest!

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
THE dream job is NO job. "Job" implies doing a set task to earn a set wage. NO job is THE job, to do what you want when you want. There is no substitute.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
No job at all.

But...I have always really wanted to be an actor (or actress, I guess is more correct heh).

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
My dream job may seem rediculous to some, but to me, it's the best thing in the world. I want to be a janitor at Walt Disney World. (Wow, that sounds really retarded out loud. :tongue:) Why, you ask? Well, Walt Disney World was a huge source of happiness for me. My family would always vacation there and there would be fighting, but it was just... something I can't describe when I went there. It was... magical. I know I probably wouldn't feel the same way if I went there now (it would probably feel less "magical"). Anyway, one time when we were at Walt Disney World, we couldn't find something and we were in MGM Studios. We approached this old man sweeping up some trash and asked him the question. I don't remember what he said, but he made for some very pleasant conversation. And I just thought he looked so happy, calmly sweeping away at some napkins to give the park its amazingly clean feeling. If I had that job, I could quietly remember all of my happy memories in that beautiful place. I can't describe how I feel about this. Words cannot describe feelings this strong.

So nunya betta be dissing WDW! :tongue:

Scarfism

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w9
I dare you to explain. :D

Let's see...

1. I get a thrill out of the fact that you can possibly be assassinated.
2. I like the idea of being able to see every aspect of the country. See it as a whole.
3. I like the fact that I wouldn't have time to think too much and make myself crazy.
4. I enjoy cleaning up other peoples' messes. :)

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
doing just about anything that's on my mind in any particular moment.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
As of less than a minute ago, demolitions. I think I can deal with getting paid to knock stuff down or blow stuff up.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm torn between a few top choices:

Versatile writer.
Therapist.
Mini-coop/Ducati racer.
English professor.
Daring surfer.
Violinist.
Small (profitable) business owner.

OMG, decisions!

In hindsight, YES my shadow-ESTP is peeking out and having a "hullo there!" from time to time.

Last edited:
P

Phantonym

Ideally, I dream of not having a job at all. If it's something I like doing, it's not a job but a hobby. Haven't figured out what it would possibly be, though. I'd have to grow up first.

Friend

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Hot Air Balloon Driver, or anything that involves public speaking would be wonderful

Snowey1210

MBTI Type
ENTP
An evolutionary/conservation biologist that studies the biogeography of tropical islands....

Urgh, I want that job so bad!

sunset5678

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Lol!!! Right now...something where I won't be seen as trouble for not falling
into the clique trap or getting things done so fast I don't end up having eno-
ugh to do because they don't have the time to train me to do anything else.