• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post an Idea for a business or a way to make money

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The best ideas, that turned profitable, come from people knowing the right people for the job/idea they have in mind. (Or knowing where to find such people.)

Most any idea can have potential, as long as you got the above.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya, I am working for the people who help people to make money with their ideas

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
This is a good thread idea :)

- I thought it'd be real nifty if there was a small motorized track installed around the house's roof that allows you to feed christmas lights through it.. the entire assembly would end up posting lights all over your house from like two ground locations instead of getting ontop of that scary roof >.<

- Becoming the common man's personal secretary. Like the way tax people do, but all year around and for all different kinds of things.. so that instead of spending 3 days on the phone trying to get a plane ticket refund because the company screwed up and never got your flight booked even though you paid, this person does that stuff for you.

- Cafe's that definitely cater to nerds. Costumes for work clothes, lounging and table top facilities, geek store, but with the ability to order all kinds of your favorite geeky foods.

O

Oberon

- Cafe's that definitely cater to nerds. Costumes for work clothes, lounging and table top facilities, geek store, but with the ability to order all kinds of your favorite geeky foods.

Bring on the Hot Pockets...

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anime Theater. Where they only show anime movies, and series all day.

rav3n

Create a cheap UV attachment to your desktop, laptop or phone, where you have to sign into a special site to trigger it for the purposes of phototherapy and vit D production. The site senses eyes and won't turn on if your eyes are open. It also automatically turns the device off after the prescribed number of minutes.

???

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
AI that can scan receipts, credit card statements, bank statements, investment info, real estate, knows the tax codes, and can put it all together for you, but private. Nothing is shared with a company or third party. You can see everything you do and analyze exactly what you spend on what in a year and go year to year and see how financially things have changed. The AI could also recommend changes to improve finances, similar to a financial advisor, but also spending habits and the like. It could also help optimize expenses by analyzing maintenance costs in liabilities, such as a car and make recommendations to save money there.

Could also help you find the best places to buy things, such as I just found out about a used tire company online. If I need to replace a tire with sidewall damage I can buy a used tire from them in good quality with the tire tread I need to match the other tire. When I didn't know about that I had to buy "two new" tires, which is a lot more expensive and wasteful.

Stuff like that. I'm sure we'll have it at some point. I bet AI will be a lot bigger in the future.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A technical support service for Republicans. Any technical issues described are attributed to Democrats. For instance, some 65 year old calls you and tells you that his printer doesn't work? "The printer is run by Democrats." No need to explain that he is actually out of ink. I'll bet I could become very, very rich on this business model. You don't have to hire people who are knowldegable; they just have to repeat the talking point that it was Democrat caused, and this will be enough to satisfy the customer.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
create a thread like this then take the best ideas.

ygolo

My termites win
Post an Idea for business or way to make money.

I'll lead off:
Late-Night/ Early-morning delivery of breakfast food (expanding to other types of food).

I could really go for a "grand slam" type mea right now, but am too lazy to head out.

It seems like a good thing for college towns, and people working really late into the night. That way, the'll have alternatives to pizza.

I don't know exactly when DoorDash, Postmates, GrubHub, etc. started. But I have no problem getting breakfast food delivered today.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I always thought it would be great to have a fabric store with a coffee shop in it, like the Starbucks shops in some Barnes and Noble bookstores. You can sip on your coffee while you peruse the pattern books, or fondle the fabric.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
an app that is connected to all your accounts that require money that allows you to put in your credit card once and apply it to everything. so when you need to update your payment info you can just do it once. also have an option for multiple cards so you can have 3 cards paying for 5 things. I'm thinking like netflix, marvel unlimited, audible ect

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Well .. I've been doing consulting to the IT administration for sometime

so. my business idea is about doing consulting to the IT administration of some businesses

rav3n

An extension to the menu with a touchscreen. When you press a menu item, it produces the scent of the dish so you can decide whether to order it or not.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The kid I'm with rn is driving me crazy

Business idea. Daycare social media. Where parents can get together on an app and try to find playmates around the area. Exchange parental advice, where you can rent a grandma and shjt