• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do I make billions of dollars....

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
my friends were going to do that with me. they said they would sell me to the sultan when i go to israel

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I hope they'd at least give you a percentage of the profit. And make a deal with the Sultan to guarantee you just won't be shot and dumped in a river afterwards. It's only professional.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I suggest you read "Think and Grow Rich" (rich being both literal and metaphorical) by Napoleon Hill. Haven't finished it myself but it's an interesting concept if you approach it with an open mind.

Yup. Stock, property or your own business. If not, rob a bank like Mitzy suggested :yes:

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Well, one things for certain, no matter what: you are not going to make billions. There's never a single person who makes the billions. The way to wealth is to find out how to help grow other people's wealth, or lead other people to prosperity and happiness. (Then, you mooch off them. :D ) For example, Bill Gates' Windows operating system ramped up the productivity of companies and individuals who used it. Gates didn't make the program himself, but had people working for him who did. He had salesmen and marketers who went out and sold the product. Etc. So, you've got to find a way to get others to make your billions for you. You've got to get in on the ground floor, be the boss, and then be hugely gigantically successful. Even then, you will almost certainly have to take that cash even if it's ginormous, and play the market like Buffet does in order to get billions.

Capitalism ftw!:banana2:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
The first failed miserably. (This so needed a double post.)

Seriously though.

1. Come up with an idea that has international/great potential.
2. Find a means to reach that international/great potential within your reach.
3. Sell it before someone else does.

Biggest factor to great wealth? Luck.

What is this greayt idea you speak of. Perhaps we can join hands and -put this idea into action.:yes:

has anyone here heard of reproduction of wealth. This is the fundamental core principle of capitalism.
Reproduction (economics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It also depends on the market's reaction to your products.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is a long shot now, was easier when internet was new. But a great idea was to create a website that attracts a very large audience. Don't charge anything for it. Build up a very large community. And when it's a solid, strong community. Find ways to profit in that community. By supplying certain features that community likes to have, without making money spending a requisite of being part of that community. (Ie. monthly fees to log in, won't work. But extra features more accessible when spending money can work.)

I know one site for example, they built a community based forum on trading items for items in games at first, and slowly worked towards getting their own forum game, as well as forum currency. Which then later could be bought for real money and can be used to trade in other games as well as their own forumgame. They have thousands of unique members going about that forum daily. Now, it's a highly profitable site with minimal costs in terms of bandwidth. (It's just a forum with a lil forum game.)

The only requirement is that you need something new and interesting, and market your idea fast to pull those visitor numbers to your site, and then find a way for people to spend money on, without the money spending being a requisite to be part of that community.

It's not a means to earn billions, but it's definatly a potential multi-million market.

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
All I am saying Ponzi Scheme.

Your second option marry a billionaire.

Those be the easy ways.

But if you have some capital, you can get some SJ to work their asses off for you.
:)
Love my SJ(I am just saying, if I am going to hire somebody to get alot of the work done it would be an SJ).

Then even before that you can get some NTP to come up with the scheme.

Especially ENTP, they alway have a scheme.

Because it is a scheme you can't directly involve NF. But you can get an NF minister to confess your sins to.

SP you can get them to help spend the dough.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But if you have some capital, you can get some SJ to work their asses off for you.

Love my SJ(I am just saying, if I am going to hire somebody to get alot of the work done it would be an SJ).

Then even before that you can get some NTP to come up with the scheme.

Especially ENTP, they alway have a scheme.

Because it is a scheme you can't directly involve NF. But you can get an NF minister to confess your sins to.

SP you can get them to help spend the dough.

1. Crown yourself King.
2. Let SJ's do the work. (Keeping them busy.)
3. Use NTP's to give you ideas. (Keeping them busy.)
4. Keep NF's on a leash. (Preventing rebellions.)
5. Cash in and spend it with SP generals on cheap booze and hot chicks.

I understood it!

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't think the NTP would be busy they already have the scheme,
we are just copying it.

And giving it to the SJ. Yea, and prevent NF from knowing the scheme