• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you solve this

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
lol,
Why the personal attacks?

Generally, I dont like posting stuff about what i think because
some how it gets into some kinda personal thing.

Is it relevant if I am a idiot or not to this discussion?

If you think the problem don't have any merit then simply don't comment.

I didn't call you an idiot, I don't know you well enough if at all. I just said it's the kind of things so called intellectuals do.

followed by "m just saying", indicating it was informative. If somebody tells u that ur hair cut makes u look like a part of this or that social group it just means what it means.

It's simply information.

Didn't mean to make it look personal.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
What about that assumption, you said you didn't know me, but how can you make such a statement?
Was checking for ur reaction. The change in the choice of words, level of confrontation in the approach and so on.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
: ) aw sorry if i came up as an ass. I tend to poke people around.
intp is just an undercover thing, I'm a full blown entp actually.
We're snarky like that.

The problem is kind of interesting, but it brings you to alot of other issues. Like the similarities between the data generation and computation unit and the human mind, energy\time efficiency and so on.

Quantum computing fixes alot of those issues and a neural network-like kind of unit could structurally order data into paterns, making the work easier.

But why work on randomly generated data?
Partially randomly generated data could get you somewhere,
but full blown randomness??

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
ENTJ - Stand down men its, a false alarm, release the suspect wife and children.
--------
It's more of a Gedanken that would lead to serendipitous discover of other stuff

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENTJ - Stand down men its, a false alarm, release the suspect wife and children.
--------
It's more of a Gedanken that would lead to serendipitous discover of other stuff
It's alright, they're actors i recruited from a crazy cult. Yes those are bombs strapped to their chests.:rolleyes:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
yeah like big physics leading to direct real life engineering application.