• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Goal-oriented type careers?

dee

MBTI Type
Enfj
Enneagram
2+1
Any ideas as to what types of careers I could use my goal-oriented skill.
I would say it is one of the strongest sides of me, I am extremely goal-driven.

Also I am a people person :)

I would love to do something meaningful with these skills, but I need something that will enable me to live without financial stress, as I've had my dose of that, and don't think I can take much more...

I am main bread-winner as of now too, so keep that in mind. :)

Cheers, Dee

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
What schooling, if any, do you have under your belt?

Would you be will to return to school to start a new career?

dee

MBTI Type
Enfj
Enneagram
2+1
Ok well the only official thing I got, is a short technical course in Quality Assurace for computer software.

I am definately willing to go back to school, as I already have, this semester, :) and since I'm just in the beginning of my BA, I can still decide what I want to major in.
I was thinking to go for business management.

I am just trying to get a more narrowed down career path....
Something that I can use my great inter-personal skills, and my extremely goal-driven skill...

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Ever consider HR (human resources)? It's people + organization through and through :)

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Would you ever consider becoming a mediator for family law? You would help counsel people the are going through a divorce to make sure that their kids are being treated properly, and you would make reccomendations to the judges about custody issues. You would essentially be acting as an advocate for the kids- - in a lot of divorces the children become the pawns to spite the other parent.

dee

MBTI Type
Enfj
Enneagram
2+1
Ever consider HR (human resources)? It's people + organization through and through

Yeah sure I have definitely considered it, the thing is mainly worried that I won't be able to make a good living doing it.

Would you ever consider becoming a mediator for family law? You would help counsel people the are going through a divorce to make sure that their kids are being treated properly, and you would make reccomendations to the judges about custody issues. You would essentially be acting as an advocate for the kids- - in a lot of divorces the children become the pawns to spite the other parent.

That I have never heard of, what type of degree would you need for this type of work?

project management

Totally! :yes:

Thanks everyone for the suggestions too. :)

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
When I worked in family law, they had all types of degrees, but I think most of them where in psychology.