• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hustle Culture And Overstimulation - Is It Good For ENFPs, INFPs, INFJs?

Is Hustle Culture a good thing?

• Total voters

SensitiveAcceptance

MBTI Type
ENFP
Is "Hustle Culture" really a good thing for ENFPs/INFPs/INFJs despite what society tells us?

Hustle Culture And Overstimulation - Is It Good For HSPs, ENFPs, INFPs, INFJs? - YouTube

Hustle Culture And Overstimulation - Is It Good For HSPs, ENFPs, INFPs INFJs.jpg

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I don't think it's good for any person.

Jaguar

I think whoever created the term "Hustle Culture" is trying to hustle everyone.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just thought everyone should know that [MENTION=41157]SensitiveAcceptance[/MENTION] just messaged me about whether or not I'd be interested in a timeshare in Aspen, Colorado.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hustle Culture, is that what the pick up artists are calling talking to ladies about their "foot" size now? Ok, that joke sucks. Like I didn't even know this term existed so of course I had to take a poke at it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I just thought everyone should know that [MENTION=41157]SensitiveAcceptance[/MENTION] just messaged me about whether or not I'd be interested in a timeshare in Aspen, Colorado.

giphy.gif