• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Should I study bookkeeping at my technical college?

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I tried a smaller, temporary campus at the 4 year school before inevitably transferring to the larger campus, and it didn't work, so I transferred to a technical college, but left for many reasons, one of which was me being lusty and actually caring about what people thought of me there if I messed up, and two, I had an identity crisis and decided I wanted to study economics and make an "impact" on the world more than through a technical education (call me a snob, but I guess that's what I was, and also I was dreaming of becoming an academic). Now my GPA is below a 2.0 in part due to a year ago when my doctor prescribed a bad medicine with bad side effects and I didn't leave a message but instead kept calling, no reply, and I dropped all my classes passed the limit in a frenzied depression. (they didn't accept appeal for those zeroes..…..:mad:) Now I went back to the technical school and was gonna study programming but I also remember I was really into the bookkeeping class they made me take, and the programming class (I was initially a programming major) wasn't as good as I thought and im not too passionate about programming. its fun, but im not passionate about being a self learner. or maybe that's just my INTP /ADHD personality making me do the bare minimum and maximize it. I always secretly wanted to be a bookkeeper as a novelty thought, and even took a business course in high school. I just don't know if a two year accounting course is worth it what with the rise of accounting software.