• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Yo whats my stacking?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just curious to hear what ya all think my stacking is. BTW the Sx/So stacking isnt my typing just a place holder for my new username to fit the theme. (BTW I am Brain in case you get confused :happy2:). By this I mean like Sp/So and Sx/Sp and so on.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So/Sx, at least that's the vibe I get.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So/Sx, at least that's the vibe I get.

Thats a stacking I relate to a lot in many forms such as needing Sx time with people to get to know one well along with So desire to be well liked. I am curious is it possible to be well balanced in all three since I do think I am not weak in any of the three. (Id like your post but its not working atm the like button :().

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
SP-self focus in terms of attending to own needs and comfort
SO-focus on the wider group, attention to its dynamics
SX-the drive for a connection to another person

Just my understanding. You seem SO/SP

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
SP-self focus in terms of attending to own needs and comfort
SO-focus on the wider group, attention to its dynamics
SX-the drive for a connection to another person

Just my understanding. You seem SO/SP

Again So/sp is a stacling I relate to.a fair bit. Oit of curosity what othere could you see

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can go with any combination other than SX dom.