• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wwe and aew wrestlers mbti?

Ruslan199825

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
7w8
What types would you give the WWE and AEW wrestlers?

My guess:
John Cena:Esfj
Randy Orton:Istp
Roman Reigns:Entj
Seth Rollins:Intj
The Miz:Entp
The Rock:Estp
Steve Austin:Est*
Shawn Michaels:Esfp
Ric Flair:Esfp
Hulk Hogan:Esfp
Rey Mysterio:Isfp
Dominic Mysterio:Isfp
Montez Ford:Esfp
La Knight:Estp
Carmelo Hayes:Estp
Trick Wiliams:Entp
Austin Theory:Esfp
Bron Breaker:Istp
MJF:Estp
Ricky Starks:Esfp
What are your thoughts?

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
I'm not a big wrestling junkie, but wouldn't it be hard to tell as these guys get into the roles/characters they are playing so much it probably masks their true selves? But there seems to be a lot of documentary type shows about wrestlers/wrestling these days that I suppose could give one more insight.

From what I know, many wrestlers are party animals outside the ring, so a high propensity for SP types is likely. I think you have way too many F's in your sample. That I am just basing on general population data (that 75% of men are T). If anything, I would think F type males would be rare in wrestling.