• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Your Sense of Humor?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Quiz: What'''s Your Sense of Humor? -- Science of Us

You have a mostly affiliative sense of humor.

Everyone's sense of humor is a mix of all four styles, but yours leans most heavily toward affiliative, meaning you're good at cracking jokes and trading banter to build connections with other people.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You have a mostly self-enhancing sense of humor.
Everyone's sense of humor is a mix of all four styles, but yours leans most heavily toward self-enhancing, meaning you know how to laugh at yourself (in a way that makes you feel better, not worse) and find the humor in any situation.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everyone's sense of humor is a mix of all four styles, but yours leans most heavily toward affiliative, meaning you're good at cracking jokes and trading banter to build connections with other people.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I guess I got a tie. :shrug:

You have a mostly aggressive sense of humor.
Everyone's sense of humor is a mix of all four styles, but yours leans most heavily toward aggressive, meaning you're more sarcastic and quick to tease or poke fun at other people.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have a mostly self-defeating sense of humor.

Everyone's sense of humor is a mix of all four styles, but yours leans most heavily toward self-defeating, meaning you're quick to put yourself down to make others laugh.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have a mostly self-defeating sense of humor.

Everyone's sense of humor is a mix of all four styles, but yours leans most heavily toward self-defeating, meaning you're quick to put yourself down to make others laugh.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Intellectualism breakdown: Unintellectual 20% / Intellectual 80%
Sophistication breakdown: Dadjoke-level 50% / sophisticated 20% / inside humor 20% / downright mindless 10%
media and style: wordplay 20% / slapstick 5% / pantomime 5% / visual media 20% / written 25%/ conversational 25%
format: standup 50%, jokes 5%, sitcom 20%, conversational 25%
butt of the joke: someone was stupid 40%, a strange happenstance 30%, absurd or non-sequitur 20%, classic non-offending 10%

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have a mostly self-enhancing sense of humor.
Everyone's sense of humor is a mix of all four styles, but yours leans most heavily toward self-enhancing, meaning you know how to laugh at yourself (in a way that makes you feel better, not worse) and find the humor in any situation.

The more depressed I feel the funnier I get. I also don't like to hurt people with humor, but will be self effacing at times. I like absurdities and silly feelings.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Kind of agree with this person, just because the questions seemed to be get pretty into depth about things. But that's just my perspective I guess. And I did still find my results to be accurate.

"You have a mostly affiliative sense of humor.

Everyone's sense of humor is a mix of all four styles, but yours leans most heavily toward affiliative, meaning you're good at cracking jokes and trading banter to build connections with other people."

------------

This is true. Even though I make a lot of self-depreciating jokes, if I actually feel like someone is laughing at ME instead of laughing because they can relate, it can really hurt my feelings. xD I'm just trying to make likeminded friends by doing that.