• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the MBTI Type equivalent of this?

shushubabu

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
I took this Korean "Flower MBTI Type Test" (TRANSLATION) out of curiosity and here's what came out! I don't mean to take this seriously but I just wanted to know what you guys think the MBTI Type equivalent of this result is. Thank you!
Feel free to base it on stereotypes too XD
flower mbti.jpg

Last edited:

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
I took this Korean "Flower MBTI Type Test" (TRANSLATION) out of curiosity and here's what came out! I don't mean to take this seriously but I just wanted to know what you guys think the MBTI Type equivalent of this result is. Thank you!
View attachment 25671
Sounds like an ENFJ to me because I know people like this and they type as ENFJ's.

The part about friends (wanting any in the first place) rules out INTJ and ENTJ for sure.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on the test description alone, I think it's actually INFJ, because of the last two sentences of the translation. MBTI tests tend to assume that being shy/not outgoing automatically means you're an I-type.