• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The research that made me realise that the society is utterly depraved and evil.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
I remember reading all that stuff in 2018
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4552909/

How adverse childhood experiences worsen one’s life and how many people are spared. Like, half of people have ZERO adverse childhood experiences. These people are the real enemy. They shamelessly profit from it while spreading hate and lies against victims.

30% has 1 to 2 ACE experiences and usually aren’t severely affected by them.

Meanwhile less than 10% of population have 5+ adverse childhood experiences and need to struggle with severe trauma. Are subjected by vicious psychological liquidation by the society and then punished by the privileged 50+% with economical and biological liquidation.

The game is rigged and the privileged majority is doing nothing to repair this injustice.

Where are the school walkouts about this?

The truth is that victims of psychological liquidation (abuse leading to loss of mental health) must receive awesome compensations and high quality help in recovery from the society and disabled (even partially - like in becoming a burger flipper instead of engineer) victims of psychological liquidation must also receive generous disability pensions more than compensating for the lost income.

The privileged that aren’t demanding it to be fulfilled aren’t innocents but traitors and an enemy combatants in a war of extermination that the society is waging against disabled victims.

The perfidy of the whole swindle.

The whole game the society plays when certain individuals are selected for psychological liquidation and then punished for it.
Just being born in a wrong family, going to wrong school, results in abuse and destruction of mental health through abuse.
Then one is punished for being deprived of mental health by others with lost career opportunities, lost relationship opportunities, poverty, loneliness, etc.
It doesn’t end at high school. If one is disabled due to loss of mental health, one also becomes a target of genocidal hatred of the society as “non-working pathology”, “loser”, etc.
The truth is that the society must pay awesome compensations and provide high quality help in recovery and provide generous disability pensions more than compensating for lost income to disabled victims of psychological liquidation.
Anything less is treachery and genocide of victims of psychological liquidation.
In the face of genocide all morality becomes ambiguous.

The society blatantly violates equality of opportunities and and then further tortures victims of abuse with poverty on top of chronic health problems and also rewards people that it didn't choose to abuse with better lives. Disgusting, utterly disgusting. The society is utterly depraved and evil.

The society must stop being immoral and evil and mend its ways.

REPARATIONS, NOW!

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
"How adverse childhood experiences worsen one’s life and how many people are spared. Like, half of people have ZERO adverse childhood experiences. These people are the real enemy. They shamelessly profit from it while spreading hate and lies against victims."

Just because someone scores 0 on ACE doesn't imply that they spread hate and lies with ACE=>1,

The society blatantly violates equality of opportunities and and then further tortures victims of abuse with poverty on top of chronic health problems and also rewards people that it didn't choose to abuse with better lives. Disgusting, utterly disgusting. The society is utterly depraved and evil.
This happens even with those who are not disabled - and it is not unusual.
Society is not a meritocracy, only a fair life fallacy is constantly spread carelessly. The real Meritocracy Party is almost dead already (it exists).

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is of course awful. However, this has to do with uncorrected, perhaps ignored child abuse. In the western world we have systems in place to try to prevent these atrocities. We have mandated reporters who, like my sister, have the burden of making the calls to CPS when something seems questionable. Unfortunately, sometimes the system fails. I do believe with our increased technology that it is becoming harder and harder to conceal child abuse these days. Sadly, back in the day it was a lot more common and, depending on where a person lived, the neighbors, teachers and other adults who were capable of doing something would turn their head the other way. Perhaps thinking it was none of their concern or because perhaps they figured the devil we know (abusive parents) is better than the devil we don't know (horrifically abusive foster home situations). Personally, having worked with seniors, I have heard stories that practically made me sick, and spoke to the mentality towards raising kids back in the "good old days" - orphaned kids were pretty much the lowest on the totem pole that you could get. It's deeply troubling that these abuses still go on, and of course the implications - as the linked studies you provided surely indicate - can be lifelong for the individual. I don't know about your idea of "reparations" - but we must definitely prioritize and allocate resources on the local, state and national levels that would be used to better assist families, children and teens. Sometimes the parent and indeed, the entire family needs helped just as much as the child.

By and large, tobacco smokers and people with addictions are a diverse group of people and I wouldn't want to categorize all of them as having been abused as children or from disadvantaged backgrounds. There are plenty of people who smoke, drink, and do drugs hedonistically who aren't trying to numb any pain from an adverse childhood event. They're just trying to have a good time. But I have begun to notice that specifically in regards to tobacco use, it increasingly seems to denote a person's social class, which is interesting.