• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Aesthetics of the SX Instinct

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Post images of what the sexual instinct looks like to you (the instinct revolving around things like attraction, exploration/edge, and fusion/merging).

5.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Post images of what the sexual instinct looks like to you (the instinct revolving around things like attraction, exploration/edge, and fusion/merging).
Oh shit, this is a brilliant idea, I love it. Aesthetics AND Sx? I love this thread. Nice collages, too. ^^

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sx Songs
(Tried to pick some with a video aesthetic that is sx to me, in addition to lyrics.)

Stoffa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Those DBZ shots are so spot on.

Thats EXACTLY how it feels.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
E3A2fPbUYAAQor4.jpg

sx/sp goals
i’ve had an identity crisis and have switched to sp/sx and now this image seems sp to me now 🫣 sorry sx-doms disregard