• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics Test

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sorry if this is already done, but rates your sociotypes:

ILI-Ni

Type Order:

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
LSE-Si

Screenshot_20211023-060432.png

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to this test, I'm most likely an IEI-Ni.

Enneagram
That was a very interesting test. Some questions were really hard to understand and to evaluate with a likert scale but I tried to be as accurate as possible. The first result was LII-Ti, followed by LSI-Ti, the former being my possible best fit type as we discuss yesterday @RadicalDoubt, a confirm that both Ne and Se are not extremely developed but with a quite clear preference for Se PoLR over Ne PoLR. Thanks for sharing, this furthered clarifies my type.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 15.28.05.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 15.28.05.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 779

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Last edited:

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
My Result: IEI-Ni.

I don't know if anyone can help me, but what is the difference between EII and IEI? I read the descriptions, but I don't exactly understand?

General Description (IEI):
Usually looks calm, dreamy, and contemplative. His facial expression is typically interrogative. Line of behavior is frequently passive. Romantic spirit, lives in the world of illusions and tries to avoid the negative. Optimistic. As a rule, avoids conflict situations and supports compromise. Constrained in the way he dresses. Elegant and refined. Can fulfill functions of staff assistant in presence of a "strong hand", take up work in psychology and psychotherapy.

"Subtype" Description (IEI-Ni):
The intuitive subtype appears as a calm, tactful, languid and diffident individual. He seems torn from reality, inert and poorly adapted to life. However, such impressions are erroneous, for he possesses a fine intuition, which aids his in establishing useful connections and obtaining support from influential people. Externally he seems serene, but in his heart he is sentimentally predisposed, has bouts of moodiness and melancholy, and regrets his mistakes and misfortunes for a long time. His mimicry (Me: What?) is somewhat monotonous, often shows an expression of light amazement or full interest in his conversation partner. His gaze is dreamy and pensive, slightly strained, with a bit of luster, often expressing melancholy, attentiveness, or sardonic irony. His speech is measured, smooth, and intimately heart-felt. On his face there is almost constantly a polite half-smile that easily predisposes towards trust. Gestures are modest, timid, undemonstrative. Gait is unhurried and smooth.

More Detailed Description:

Result Breakdown:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
IEE-Fi

General

Sees in other people hidden desires, inclination, and attachments. Prefers to work at a short psychological distance, unlike the intuitive subtype. Likes giving advice, gravitates towards psychoanalysis, in this case counting on manifestation of positive qualities in people. Can stand up for others, defend their interests, but finds it more difficult to stand up for himself. Outwardly is often somewhat thin and elegant. Prefers free sitting clothes and soft tones.

Appearance
The ethical subtype is artistic, impatient, a little extravagant. Unpredictable in his actions and statements. Like to surprise or entertain people around him, and even insignificant events present as big sensations. Frequently becomes the soul of the company: he is self-assured, has a good sense of humor, independent, original, and very impulsive. Characterized by a kind of sincerity and spontaneity similar to a small child who doesn't hide his feelings. Can create familiar, homelike environment for communication even with unfamiliar to him people. Readily gives compliments, voices his admirations of people around him. Optimistic and amiable. Charming and coquettish, but too direct and rash in his statements and actions. This creates an impression of seeming availability or theatricality. At times assertive and pushy, periodically becomes focused. Looks directly at someone, attentively, not blinking. Movements are sharp and decisive. Gait is rapid and directed, assured, although somewhat angular. Often has a somewhat round face. Likes to dress originally, with taste, to impress others and to be liked by them.

Character

Your Score: 1584
Your score for each result type

T067gtx.jpg

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SLI-Te

1635290364248.png

I don't really understand Socionics much but I've heard SLI thrown around a lot for me. Makes sense honestly. Description here is actually very accurate for me.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
My Result: IEI-Ni.

I don't know if anyone can help me, but what is the difference between EII and IEI? I read the descriptions, but I don't exactly understand?

General Description (IEI):
Usually looks calm, dreamy, and contemplative. His facial expression is typically interrogative. Line of behavior is frequently passive. Romantic spirit, lives in the world of illusions and tries to avoid the negative. Optimistic. As a rule, avoids conflict situations and supports compromise. Constrained in the way he dresses. Elegant and refined. Can fulfill functions of staff assistant in presence of a "strong hand", take up work in psychology and psychotherapy.

"Subtype" Description (IEI-Ni):
The intuitive subtype appears as a calm, tactful, languid and diffident individual. He seems torn from reality, inert and poorly adapted to life. However, such impressions are erroneous, for he possesses a fine intuition, which aids his in establishing useful connections and obtaining support from influential people. Externally he seems serene, but in his heart he is sentimentally predisposed, has bouts of moodiness and melancholy, and regrets his mistakes and misfortunes for a long time. His mimicry (Me: What?) is somewhat monotonous, often shows an expression of light amazement or full interest in his conversation partner. His gaze is dreamy and pensive, slightly strained, with a bit of luster, often expressing melancholy, attentiveness, or sardonic irony. His speech is measured, smooth, and intimately heart-felt. On his face there is almost constantly a polite half-smile that easily predisposes towards trust. Gestures are modest, timid, undemonstrative. Gait is unhurried and smooth.

More Detailed Description:

Result Breakdown:
Valued Elements and general characteristics of each are a tad different to say the least.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ILE-Ne

General

Has a good feel for novelty. Not seldom becomes the author of many inventions and discoveries. Unsurpassed generator of ideas. Bold and forward-looking in his proposals. However, he easily drops tasks and projects he grew bored with for something new, more interesting and captivating. Capable of realizing himself in business. Characterized by dynamicity and quick speech, gesticulates a lot. Often has solid pudgy figure, looks with fortitude, if male may have a mustache. Places much importance on external appearance.

Fits my self typing :cool:

Top 5 after ILE-Ne was IEE-Ne, ILE-Ti, LIl-Ne, LIE-Ni and LIE-Te.