• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Social Style Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
social-style

Your social style is 17.5% responsive, 50% assertive, which places you in between quadrants.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1684420407362.png

Your social style is 27.5% responsive, 50% assertive, which places you in between quadrants.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
social-style

Your social style is 40% responsive, 65% assertive, which places you in the driving quadrant.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Quite a few I had to put neutral, because my way of doing things wasn't a thing in this test.
social style'.png

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

Hello @Luminous, my test result is, as follows.

“Amiable: Individuals with an amiable social style tend to be friendly, supportive, and relationship-oriented. They are good listeners and value harmony and collaboration.

Amiable individuals prefer to avoid conflict and are willing to compromise to maintain good relationships. They may be seen as too accommodating, but value teamwork and harmonious personal relationships.”

Just to share, I am an INFP (according to Myers Briggs Typology Index in personality profiling).

Even though an extreme introvert, I would not by the common public be perceived as such. During university days, I usually was the group leader. Now I want you to know, that I am a type ‘B’ personality.

It’s just no one else usually stepped up to the plate. Usually I was the main spokesperson, and I helped facilitate and incorporate everybody else’s strengths, and contributions into the group.” LightSun